Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer, Soft Green

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I use this to adjust the color of a compatible foundation. If something is too orange or pink this will take it down a notch. I never have much luck with straight greens for masking redness but mixed with a concealer or foundation it has it's place. I'm glad there is an alternative to the Dermablend one and so much cheaper.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Amazing product! It's so pigmented I'm basically never ever going to finish it up. You need the tiniest dab to cover up any redness. It melts right into my skin and neutralizes any redness that I may need to cover up. I am always so thankful for it whenever I end up with a spot to cover. My skin is usually very clear so it annoys me so much to have a pimple. With this I forget it's even there! A great buy/gift for anyone IMO.

I bought the regular concealer in fair/light, so I don't know how the green one is. However I'm sure they are fairly similar to eachother. I like the reg concealer, however it's very thick and hard to blend. I have some embarrassing acne marks and redness on certain areas of my face that I can't stand to look at and nothing in the past that I bought covered it very well except this one. However, you have to be very careful because you don't need a lot at all. I have a phobia and feel like I always need a ton of concealer on and then when I look later in the day, I look orange and cakey, especially with this concealer. I just blot the excess concealer off and everything still looks great. Use with caution basically. A little goes a long way.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It definitely does a good job of concealing redness, but unfortunately it's thick so it sticks to dry patches, making it difficult to blend sometimes. I used this under my foundation, and after about 5 hours I noticed a crusty green splotch on my jawline. I recommend applying this by placing the tiniest amount on the back of your hand and warming it up with your finger. But you have to do it quickly - it dries fast.

I meant to put 4 stars! lol.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been trying to find a good green corrector for my rosacea and found this. This stuff is crazy good. It's very thick and wears for hours. I applied it all over the red patches and they faded immediately and lasted well over 12 hours.
The only reason I tried this brand, which I am on the fence about for their shadows, was because it was on sale and I couldn't find anything else. I definitely will be repurchasing. I am cool - toned and this green is cool based and works great. I have tried a few other greens that didn't seem to work right. I think they are warm greens and that's what happened.
One thing with this product, less is more and blend lol.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Physicians Formula Green Conceal is a nice concealer for the price and accessibility. You can find this at any grocery store or Ulta for $10.00. The formula is creamy soft, blends nicely with buildable coverage that is easy to work with and spreads effortlessly. You can use your fingers or a brush. The tube squeezes out rapidly and a little goes a long way. You will be wise to barely touch the tube or you wind up with a large quarter size dollop when a drop is all you need. The color is more cool than warm. I have a warm undertone with yellows and wish they had a warmer green for faces like mine. This is precise for the cool toned skin hues; if you are warm you may not like it. Blue veined ladies will love this.

I have rosacea and require a concealer for areas on my face that are inflamed or ruddy. I want something that will be gentle to my skin as those of us in the red faced club need tranquil products that keep our faces looking beautiful. This primer definitely fills in pores, cracks, rough patches and smooth’s out any areas that need leveling. Yet, this does not cause acne or dry out my skin.

This is not my HG. I prefer Dermablend even though the price is twice as expensive, $20.00 for a tube even smaller. Dermablend is perfect for my warm toned skin. The shade of green is on the warm side. Physicians Formula is a blue based green that will truly help conceal those pale faced blue undertone faces. PF Green Conceal is a great product! I am trying to switch over to Physicians Green Conceal because this does not dry out my skin, does not cause acne and although the color is not perfect for me it feels like this product is extremely gentle to my skin.

About my skin: combination to oily, sometimes dry from medications. Very very red with a lot of purpleish pigmentation. Semi acne prone and sensitive. This covers beautifully. I take a drop of it and put 4 dots from the side of my nose to the side of my hair line, stipple with my sigma f80, and then blend a lot. It's the thinnest but best amount of pigment layer ever. It lasts all day, has no smell, doesn't irritate me or break me out, and packaging is nice. It covers my redness like a dream and makes me glow and blends under my foundation perfectly. Would recommend to anyone except people with ebony skin because I think it would be too light. Lasts forever, but if it ever runs out I will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is a dupe for Smashbox Green primer and way cheaper. LOVE THIS STUFF. I agree that you only need a little.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I think this product is great! I have a lot of redness around my nose and mouth. I get 2-4 hours of wear from my foundation before the redness starts coming through. My foundation is thin, water-based, sheer, and luminous (Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua), and I love it. However, the Rudolph effect was making me feel I should change to a full coverage foundation. I tried this, and I'm happy again.

I found it best to mix this with my moisturizer for my large red areas. 1 part green to 1-2 parts moisturizer. I use a very small squirt of the concealer to cover about half of my face. I apply with a brush and then use fingers to rub it in well. If I put it straight on by itself, it was hard to blend and made my foundation look a bit cakey. Blending it with moisturizer really helps with that, although my foundation doesn't look quite as "wow" as it does when applied on naked skin. I put enough on to where I don't see the red; I look a bit ghostly. Then I let it sink in and layer foundation over it. I use next-to-nothing flesh-toned concealer after putting on foundation. Before, I was layering concealer on in a lot of areas, and this diminished the finish of my foundation.

For spots, I put it straight on and layer foundation and/or a flesh-toned concealer over it. I use a brush and fingers, depending on how it's applying.

I have dark circles under my eyes that have a stripe of purple beneath and a stripe of red above. I use this on my under-eye area and it really cuts down the amount of yellow/flesh-toned concealer I have to use after foundation.

The thing I love most is that this makes my makeup stash so much more versatile. I'm PPP, but with my nose area red, I had to wear really bright, dark, and pigmented blushes to make my cheeks not blend in to the blotches. With this, I can wear my paler blushes and my cheeks have flush and definition. With the red around my mouth gone, my natural lipline stands out more. I can wear lip products in a much more casual way, such as dabbing on a cream lipstick without using liner.

This is the only green product I've tried, so I can't make comparisons. That said, I feel no need to try anything else. I'm very happy with it.