C.O. Bigelow Winter Cordials-Vanilla Cream Eggnog mebnha Lipshine

4.8

on 12/25/2010 8:40:00 PM

Got this at the semi annual sale last winter and totalley love it. I agree that it lends more on the vanilla side then the eggnog but that's okay. I got this just because I love eggnog but this turned out to be a decent clear gloss. It smells amazing and taste good so a good buy overall.

on 10/16/2010 10:14:00 PM

So this stuff is amazing, everyone agrees. To buyers reading the reviews and thinking it's too good to be true, think again! Tastes fantastic, although I couldn't find the best flavours, they now have Spiced Latte, Warm Apple Cider, and Butterscotch. Seriously, it's worth it. Only $7.99 at Bath and Body Works. Repurchasing? Yes.

YUM!! Tastes and smells like vanilla. I got this for $5 and it's a clear gloss with little white sparkles. Last a long time without eating or drinking anything. Would definitely buy again.

on 5/22/2010 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Enjoyed this winter lipgloss. Nice scent/taste, but I didn't get any eggnog out of this. Very moisturizing with a hint of glitter to be festive. I actually used up the entire tube! I think $7.50 is a little much for this, but I would buy again on sale or take advantage of the email coupons BBW sends out.

on 11/3/2009 10:47:00 AM

This is actually my first lipgloss from C.O. Bigelow as I've always been turned off by the 'mentha' part of these glosses - however winter themed packaging and flavour tempted me so I tried this one, being the most appealing of the 4 winter flavours. I agree, it does not really smell like eggnog unless its very very subtle and Im not picking up on it. Mostly it is just a cream/vanilla scent and it does smell a bit minty. Usually adding mint to a lipgloss really annoys me and ruins the base scent but Im willing to forgive this gloss because it is for winter/christmas and is fitting for that. The lipgloss itself is good quality, smooth and not too bad on lasting power. Its clear and shimmery - kinda boring but acceptable. It does taste pretty nice too - just a sweet sugary kind of taste. On a side note - I really wish they'd make a similar line of C.O. Bigelow lipglosses without the mint though.

on 10/31/2009 8:13:00 PM

I lvoe basically anything C.O. Bigelow and I am in love with eggnog so this was a match made in heaven for me. I love the smell of this lipgloos. Its a light milky color with silvery sparkles. Very pretty and fun for the winter. I even got a backup :)

on 10/29/2009 4:55:00 PM

First off, I really love the C.O. Bigelow lip products because they feel good and soothing on my lips. When I saw that there were Christmasy flavors out, I couldn't wait to try them.

I really love this one, because the sheer color ALWAYS looks flattering on my lips and because it smells and tastes really yummy. I've never had vanilla mixed with eggnog before, but I'm pretty sure that this is what it would smell and taste like. The smell and taste are very pleasant and not overdone. It's just right!

The duration of the product is all right. Once in a while, I have to reapply, but that's the case with all glosses. The shine stays on my lips for a good amount of time, so I have no complaints about it.

I'm definitely crossing my fingers that C.O. Bigelow releases these again next year. I'll be so sad if they don't make a return!

on 10/28/2009 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh my gosh, these are sooo cute. I've been a fan of the menthas for years now and I always get so excited to get their seasonal ones and this years winter ones do not disappoint, like this years summer ones. This one is supposed to be vanilla eggnog, but I think it smells mostly like vanilla and I can't hardly detect the eggnog. I will use these all winter, because they make lips so soft, shiny and beautiful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just got my hands on two of the new C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip shines. this is a review for the Vanilla Ceam Eggnog version.

Off the bat i will say the mint is STRONG! Really tingly and the "eggngog" is heavier on the vanilla side. So what you end up with is the scent of Crest Vanilla mint toothpaste! LOL. So it is definetly weird. That said however, my husband LOVES THIS. He likes the toothpaste so I guess thats what it reminds him of. Mind you he usually compalins about any gloss I wear.

Price is pretty expensive as usual for their glosses unless you get them online of at the buy 2 get one sale like I did. it does last quite a while and makes my lips look and feel luscious in the nasty cold, chapping weather. I'd definetly buy again. Out of all the ones I have tried, this and cocoa seem to go with the mint flavor the best-the most natural.

Recommended for Medium Skin