Soap & Glory Hand Food

Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aqua (Water), Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbitol, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Benzyl Alicylate, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Propylparaben, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)

on 9/8/2015 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I barely had time to form an opinion on this cream because I hated the smell so much. It smells like powdery, old lady to me. I found it to be a bit greasy, too, so I gave it away ASAP.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Average hand cream. The scent was okay..I prefer unfragranced, but it wasn't offensive. The performance was mediocre. My main complaint is that I needed a large amount of this to yield any softening and I ran out in 2.5 weeks. I have used other hand creams, even bargain brands, that were more emollient and concentrated, thus lasting longer. I do not feel I got my money's worth nor do I think that this product is special.

on 6/28/2015 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I did run out this. 😭 my friend gave it to me when she cameback from UK last Xmas. Now I am trying to find some shops that I can order it. I current live in Asia.

Package: 3*. It's good enough for a drugstore products. But I end up wast some around the cap, but it is fine!

Price: 4*. It is quitte high cause it is a UK brands. However it is still affortable.

Quality: 5*. OMG I love it! The smell is good, light and sweet. It doesnt feel sticky and greasy at all. It very moist, moist instanly. It softens my hands even I just washed the dishes. Good for everyday use, not so dry hands. I like to get a small coin size then massage my rough hands and it feel so damn good.
However if you lives in cold country, i think it may be not good enough for you. My friend tried it and then passed it to me cause she has like dessert hands in winter.

Best hand cream I've ever tried!

on 6/20/2015 9:52:00 PM

So far (about 3 weeks since I bought a small tube), I really like this. I can't say that it's HG material just yet, as I have yet to try it on my gnarly, crack-prone dry hands in the winter, but this has serious potential. I've used it every day since I bought it.

The formula is excellent--it absorbs quickly without making my hands greasy. I loathe lotions that make my hands greasy. It is moisturizing and I do feel like it's made my skin softer.

The scent is definitely noticeable--it's sort of a sweet and floral scent. I do get a hint of marshmallow in it, but the floral notes do stand out. I didn't like it so much at first, to be honest, but it has grown on me.

The true test will be in the winter, when my skin is at its worst, but so far this hand lotion seems fantastic.

on 5/8/2015 10:24:00 PM

I loved this when I first got it. I really like Soap and Glory's scent, I think its either you love it or hate it. It did moisturize my hands but wouldn't last as long.
The only part I hated was it went bad so quick. I couldn't believe it! It still has more time for the expiry date too. The scent just changed to this yucky smell, the texture got more watery and doesn't even moisturize any more. Garbage. Such a waste.. And I had bought the bigger size too.

on 5/8/2015 12:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

I live on the east coast, so our winters are dry and cold and often windy. I'm always looking for a good hand cream to soften and moisturize. I actually liked the smell of this. I think it smells better than it works unfortunately. It was just an average hand lotion with nothing special and not very moisturizing. A few minutes after using it, I thought "I need hand lotion." If you don't actually have dry skin and like heavily perfumed lotions, try this! If you have dry skin or are sensitive to heavy perfumes, this is not for you.

on 4/22/2015 4:16:00 PM

I really like this hand cream, and it is one I keep coming back to because it really does moisturize well, keeps my cuticles in good shape, and smells fantastic. However, you really do have to be careful how much you use or your hands get greasy super fast -

Convenient small squeeze tube that doesn't come undone in my handbag (bonus) and so far, out of all the hand creams I've tried, this is the best one I've used. Hope they don't discontinue it, I about died when Target stopped carrying this brand. (Then I found it at Sephora). lol

on 4/7/2015 4:36:00 PM

This is just an OK hand cream, hate the smell. Will not repurchase.

on 4/3/2015 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My favorite hand cream. Smells amazing (the sugar crush scent is my favorite. Smells just like Sprite!) and absorbs quick. Kept my hands from getting too dry and then painful in the winter. Will continue to repurchase!

on 3/16/2015 2:22:00 PM

This is a moisturising hand cream which sinks in reasonably fast and doesnt leave your hands greasy but I personally find the scent over powering and it gives me a headache. I find that a lot of the Soap & Glory product are good but so heavily fragranced that it lets them down a bit. Overall a good handcream if you can get over the scent, unfortunately I cant so for that reason I wouldnt repurchase.

Popular Lotions / Creams