Soap & Glory Hand Food

Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aqua (Water), Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbitol, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Benzyl Alicylate, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Propylparaben, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)

on 4/22/2015 4:16:00 PM

I really like this hand cream, and it is one I keep coming back to because it really does moisturize well, keeps my cuticles in good shape, and smells fantastic. However, you really do have to be careful how much you use or your hands get greasy super fast -

Convenient small squeeze tube that doesn't come undone in my handbag (bonus) and so far, out of all the hand creams I've tried, this is the best one I've used. Hope they don't discontinue it, I about died when Target stopped carrying this brand. (Then I found it at Sephora). lol

on 4/7/2015 4:36:00 PM

This is just an OK hand cream, hate the smell. Will not repurchase.

on 4/3/2015 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My favorite hand cream. Smells amazing (the sugar crush scent is my favorite. Smells just like Sprite!) and absorbs quick. Kept my hands from getting too dry and then painful in the winter. Will continue to repurchase!

on 3/16/2015 2:22:00 PM

This is a moisturising hand cream which sinks in reasonably fast and doesnt leave your hands greasy but I personally find the scent over powering and it gives me a headache. I find that a lot of the Soap & Glory product are good but so heavily fragranced that it lets them down a bit. Overall a good handcream if you can get over the scent, unfortunately I cant so for that reason I wouldnt repurchase.

on 3/11/2015 10:47:00 AM

one of the best hand creams out there! sinks in fast and not greasy at all and the moisture lasts quite a long time!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was recommended to me by a fellow beauty blogger when I was searching for a good hand cream to sooth my dry hands from filing at my job. At first I couldn't get used to the smell but it quickly grew on me. Its very moisturizing, not as greasy as other hand creams, and leaves a scent on your hands for quite some time. I got this at my local Shoppers for $10 which isn't too bad for such a great product but it lost one lipstick with me because the cream went bad really fast. I don't know if it had a long shelf life before I picked it up but it turned into an almost chunky watery consistency. I tried shaking the bottle to mix it up a little because I thought it may have settled but that didn't work. So I do recommend this product but make sure you are going to use it fairly fast because it does seem to spoil.

Warning: The scent is pretty strong so if you are not into strong scents or have scent allergies this may not be the hand cream for you. It claims to smell like marshmellows but I get a very strong perfume scent which isn't for everyone.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

While standing in line to make a purchase at Sephora, this hand lotion caught my eye.

Soap & Glory Hand Food keeps my hands moisturized and soft, and it doesn't require a large amount of product to be squeezed from the tube to work its magic.

There is a particular scent, but I don't find it off-putting. If one is scent sensitive, recommend sampling this before purchasing. The scent itself softens over time, but it doesn't entirely dissipate.

Lotion is packaged in a cute, pink, convenient squeeze tube.

on 2/2/2015 3:38:00 PM

This is a very good hand cream, sinks in instantly and non-greasy. I love the scent, it reminds me of Miss Dior Cherie perfume - it is strong and perfumy so it may not be for everyone. I'm sensitive to scents and did not get a headache from this. It's relatively cheap and very good value.

Only downside is that it goes bad quicker than other lotions. The scent will start to smell off in a few months so use it up quickly after you buy it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased the travel size from sephora for $6. It's really not as hydrating as I had hoped. This would be okay outside of winter when I don't need something stronger. It does absorb and doesn't really leave the hands greasy feeling. The reason I couldn't continue to use this was the overwhelming fragrance. I don't detect any marshmallow scent like some others have mentioned. It's an artificially sweet, powdery, perfumey smell. And not a good one. It is so strong that it overpowers any fragrance that I'm wearing. Would not repurchase.

on 8/3/2014 9:48:00 PM

When I received a gift card for Sephora for my birthday, I decided to purchase my beloved L'Occitane shea butter hand cream. Much to my dismay, my gift card was actually for Sephora in J.C. Penney only. As I searched the Sephora in JCP, I stumbled upon the Soap & Glory "Hand Food" Hand Cream. It says right on the packaging "Most astonishing hand cream ever? You decide!" Seeing as how I couldn't use my gift card to purchase my usual hand cream. and the noticeably lower price of this product I decided to give it a whirl. Plus, the sales associate said she personally loves the stuff.
However, I was disappointed to discover that this is NOT the most astonishing hand cream I have ever used. However, it is also not the worst. While this product does contain excellent ingredients such as shea butter and macadamia oil, for whatever reason it just didn't seem to moisturize as well as some other products I have tried. One thing that I have noted is that a good hand cream not only keep my skin soft and beautiful looking, it also helps keep my nails strong. I was not bothered by the sweet, marshmallow-y scent of this product, nor did I love it.
Overall, I felt very unimpressed with this product and that is why I would probably not repurchase. However, I did like it well enough to use up the whole tube. I also liked the price and the packaging. I would probably check out other Soap & Glory products, I was just not astonished by this one.

Top Rated Soap & Glory Products