Soap & Glory Hand Food

Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aqua (Water), Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbitol, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Benzyl Alicylate, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Propylparaben, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)

Love this product! Makes my hands feel and smell great! Has the original Soap & Glory "perfume" smell. Moisturises my hands so nicely not leaving any greasy residue. I bought the travel size version to try and it's such a nice product to carry around especially if you are travelling as it's such a good "go-to" product that you definitely won't be disappointed in. As all Soap & Glory products, it has lovely, pretty packaging and only costed me £2.50 for the travel size tube. I am definitely going to be repurchasing in the bigger tube, would recommend to all ages:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This hand cream is great. It has their traditional pink perfume scent, but it's not overpowering. It applies very smoothly and doesn't leave extra greasey residue. It does leave your hands feeling smooth, and if you feel a "coating" I think that's just added moisture, not a gross film!
I am not usually a lotion kind of person, but this and soap and glory's righteous body butter are two favorites!!

My hands are not severely dry, so I'm not sure how this would work for someone who has very very dry hands. It's probably not as nourishing as philosophy's hands of hope cream, but this one is definitely a better value and feels luxurious when I use it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favourite hand cream of all time, been using it consistently for around the past six years ever since I found a tube lying around at work and gave it a try. The formula is wonderful, it is thick and smells delicious yet sinks into my hands more than any other I've tried, I'm usually put off applying hand creams during the day as I can't afford to have sticky or greasy hands while it dries, but with Hand Food I really feel like it sinks in as fast as possible and leaves my hands super soft and smooth.

The packaging is lovely, I buy the minis so I can always keep a tube in my handbag, it's a nice size to last a month or more and extremely cheap, less than a few pounds a pop. It's very sturdy, has never leaked and a nice shade of pink, while the graphics save it from appearing too twee and girly.

I find application of this once or twice per day more than adequate to keep my hands moisturised. It would be hard to find a better formula than this, love it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Order a travel size first!

Overall, the cream is really nice, and works well. It doesn't flare my psoriasis. It leaves hands very soft and silky, and absorbs nicely - no greasy feeling. I thought it worked quite well for this price point.

The major factor is the scent. It smells nice, a floral and sweet scent. But it really is quite strong, and the scent lingers for a long time. I typically really like floral sweet scents. Initially when I apply, I enjoy the scent, but I find it to be too much as the day wears on. I end up trying to wash this off, because it just gets to me after a few hours. (but I do prefer my perfumes to be quite subtle, so maybe it's just me)

I will likely try to use up the tube, because it does work nicely, but I won't repurchase unless they make one that is more subtle with the scent.

If you like the scent, you will probably enjoy this cream.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I barely had time to form an opinion on this cream because I hated the smell so much. It smells like powdery, old lady to me. I found it to be a bit greasy, too, so I gave it away ASAP.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Average hand cream. The scent was okay..I prefer unfragranced, but it wasn't offensive. The performance was mediocre. My main complaint is that I needed a large amount of this to yield any softening and I ran out in 2.5 weeks. I have used other hand creams, even bargain brands, that were more emollient and concentrated, thus lasting longer. I do not feel I got my money's worth nor do I think that this product is special.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I did run out this. 😭 my friend gave it to me when she cameback from UK last Xmas. Now I am trying to find some shops that I can order it. I current live in Asia.

Package: 3*. It's good enough for a drugstore products. But I end up wast some around the cap, but it is fine!

Price: 4*. It is quitte high cause it is a UK brands. However it is still affortable.

Quality: 5*. OMG I love it! The smell is good, light and sweet. It doesnt feel sticky and greasy at all. It very moist, moist instanly. It softens my hands even I just washed the dishes. Good for everyday use, not so dry hands. I like to get a small coin size then massage my rough hands and it feel so damn good.
However if you lives in cold country, i think it may be not good enough for you. My friend tried it and then passed it to me cause she has like dessert hands in winter.

Best hand cream I've ever tried!

So far (about 3 weeks since I bought a small tube), I really like this. I can't say that it's HG material just yet, as I have yet to try it on my gnarly, crack-prone dry hands in the winter, but this has serious potential. I've used it every day since I bought it.

The formula is excellent--it absorbs quickly without making my hands greasy. I loathe lotions that make my hands greasy. It is moisturizing and I do feel like it's made my skin softer.

The scent is definitely noticeable--it's sort of a sweet and floral scent. I do get a hint of marshmallow in it, but the floral notes do stand out. I didn't like it so much at first, to be honest, but it has grown on me.

The true test will be in the winter, when my skin is at its worst, but so far this hand lotion seems fantastic.

I loved this when I first got it. I really like Soap and Glory's scent, I think its either you love it or hate it. It did moisturize my hands but wouldn't last as long.
The only part I hated was it went bad so quick. I couldn't believe it! It still has more time for the expiry date too. The scent just changed to this yucky smell, the texture got more watery and doesn't even moisturize any more. Garbage. Such a waste.. And I had bought the bigger size too.

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

I live on the east coast, so our winters are dry and cold and often windy. I'm always looking for a good hand cream to soften and moisturize. I actually liked the smell of this. I think it smells better than it works unfortunately. It was just an average hand lotion with nothing special and not very moisturizing. A few minutes after using it, I thought "I need hand lotion." If you don't actually have dry skin and like heavily perfumed lotions, try this! If you have dry skin or are sensitive to heavy perfumes, this is not for you.