April 18, 2014 | 1790 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Soap and Glory - Hand Food

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this stuff. My favorite youtuber was raving about this so I picked up a baby bottle at my sephora, I tried it out in the store and couldn't stop smelling my hands. It smells fantastic. And very reminiscent of miss Dior cheri. But fragrance aside it sank into my hands almost instantly and left them so soft even my boyfriend noticed. I don't have to reapply but maybe once a day. When I run out of my bottle I'm gonna buy a full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Rosahelen

this is by far the best hand cream out there for me, it smells gorgeous and the packaging is so girly and cute. i have 3 tubes of this already. i like that it is quick drying and doesn't leave my hands greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought because its pink nd cute , I thought this might make my dry hands smooth but just for a while after that they got dried oh well it was just $5 nd is okay I prefer the vaseline one

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by cjhalfthai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the scent! It's sweet and not too overpowering. Any friend of mine who tried this on would say that it smelled so good. Although I had to reapply coz it doesn't relieve dryness that much in one application, I love that it is a nice hand cream especially when I'm up in the air and water from the aircraft tends to be really drying, this is what I use to soften my hands :) just apply twice to achieve the moisturization you need.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I feel like this is one of the most basic of hand creams. It softens,but needs to be reapplied frequently(not a great thing considering its a rather high price point for a hand cream).Plus side it smells amazing( staying true to soap and glory) ,its not greasy,but its so thin that its more of a light body lotion. I zoomed through this product and was very disappointed. I love soap and glory. Other than a couple of products that stick out like a sore thumb,the majority are fantastic and have been constant repurchases. This however; is not one of those products unfortunately.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by AmberSkyz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bleh. This is not my cup of tea. Although it doesn't feel greasy, it feels watery when you first apply it, like you just mixed hand lotion and water. I think it smells like crap, (it has an Elmer's glue scent). While this is better than a drug store type hand lotion like Vaseline, this isn't as good as a BBW hand lotion but is just as expensive. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by upiswhat

I picked up a small bottle at Sephora to try this out. I am smitten! It's the best hand cream I've used in terms of quick absorption. I HATE the feeling of greasy hands, but this stuff rubs in really easily and within seconds it makes my skin almost powdery feeling, dry and smooth. It would probably take a few applications throughout the day to really repair very dry skin, but for normal every day use it works for me. The scent is kind of nice, but feminine, so I guess men wouldn't really like using this (in addition to the bright pink bottle). I will definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually bought the travel size of this for $5 in my local Canadian store. It was semi- thick but absorbed well and didnt leave my hands greasy. The scent was pleasant and wasn't too strong. It left my hands moisturizer especially my dry cuticles. I'm happy I bought this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

I jumped at a chance to swap for this since I've never tried anything from Soap & Glory.This hand cream has a semi-thick texture that absorbs pretty quickly with no residue, which is always what I prefer in a hand cream. I apply it at night before bed, and it has helped to not make my hands drier than they already are. If your skin is really dry though, this probably won't be heavy enough.
I am not quite sure how to categorize the scent of this. It is definitely more on the sweet, candyish side of the spectrum, although there is also a hint of something floral mixed in with it. I don't find the scent offensive, but it is not something I go crazy over either. The scent sticks around for a good amount of time. I would probably buy this again for the warmer and transitional months, since it is a fun product to have around.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by happylittletoaster

I am slightly obsessive when it comes to hand creams as I used them roughly about 20 times a day!

This one has a lovely scent which I do not find over powering and subtly lingers. It does not make my hands greasy but you only really need a pea size amount any more and it could easily have the greasy hand effect.

I like how there is the option of Travel size, Tube and bottle with pump so you can cover all angles, (traveling, hand bag, desk, bedside table).

The price is very affordable and boots very frequently have 3 for 2 deals which is great for bulk buying. They are great for adding to presents/stockings as I feel everyone would appreciate this.