October 25, 2014 | 1537 users online

Treatments (Face) - RoC - Multi Correxion Skin Renewing Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by liannaTX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My skin loves this. I only use this at night on a clean face, and it absorbs well. I brush my teeth, wipe the counters down, or whatever and let it absorb and follow with moisturizer. After a month the very fine crows feet are gone, and more pronounced wrinkles are much softer. Overall my skin has a better tone and clarity. I love that the pump dispenses just enough for where I want to apply. The only drawback for me is the smell. It smells like Maple syrup to me. It may just be me, but if so there are worse things than dreaming of pancakes every night.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I use a combo of products for aging: first a layer of Roc Deep Wrinkle cream under my eyes and on fine lines, then 1.5 pumps of MultiCorrexion over my entire face. It does a great job absorbing and it makes my face like velvet. In the morning, I have been using L'oreal Youth Code Day Cream with SPF 20 with the dark spot corrector, and I have been very happy with this combination of products for the past 2 weeks I have been using them. I barely wear foundation unless I go out or something, but this has really made my skin look good. Will buy again and continue to use it in this combination.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was extremely excited when I first got this product. I looked up reviews and saw that a majority of users experiences moderate to great results.

Unfortunately this was not the case for me. My skin type is normal to combination (the latter applies during the summer). I bought this for the purpose of evening out my skin tone and some spots.

I followed the directions and let my skin dry after cleansing before applying the serum. It felt smooth upon application and smelled nice. The next morning my skin felt smooth (as it would other skin products I've used ie., Genifique, Alpha Hydrox Enhanced cream, etc.) After cleansing my face the next morning, I thought I noticed a slightly dark patch of skin right underneath my temples. I thought I was just being extremely critical therefore I thought nothing of it. That night I did the same thing. The very next morning, I woke up with several dark patches all around my face. Needless to say, I'm never going to use this product again. Buyer beware! Be careful when you try this product out! Make sure you have no allergic reactions. And if you do STOP IMMEDIATELY.

I wish my experience had differed as I had always wanted to try Roc skincare.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Clarabella3982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing product. I am only 29 but have blotchy skin, open pores, super oily face with premature signs of aging, few wrinkles between eyes, and cheeks. After using this for a week, my skin feels firmer, looks smoother, and wrinkles were definitely less prominent! I have been using this everyday for a week, and i will probably try to add on or alternate skinceutical's retinol. Make sure you use sunblock too!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by ksantacruz75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product gave me tiny red bumps on my cheeks. I read that products with retinol will do that as they are removing the debris from your skin. I don't know if this is true but it looked bad so I stopped using it. I am trying it again but only using it 2x a week as opposed to every night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by ammasprajna

I'm really surprised at how effective this product is. Kind of stunned, actually—not what I expected from a drugstore product. I've been using it for a little over a month and I can't believe how good my skin looks. I'm 31, with combination skin, mild occasional acne, mild redness and beginning crow's feet. My skin tone has really evened out, I've had no sign of breakouts, my pores look smaller, and the little lines around my eyes are actually fading! Wt??? I can't believe how good my skin looks. I'm stumped because a couple of years ago I had a Differin prescription and it just irritated the heck out of my skin until I gave up on it after a few months. Maybe it was too much retinoid for me, but this RoC serum is like 1/4 of the price and totally works for me. I use it both morning and night, after Kiehl's Gentle Foaming Cleanser.

One thing, though is that it does smell a little bit like stale caramel macchiato. My husband doesn't like it if I put it on right before coming to bed, so I use it about 20-30 min before bed so that it has time to soak in, and by then the smell fades. It's totally worth it for the results.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

I can't put this product on without exploding in pimples all over. I don't normally have an acne problem, only around the TOTM or certain chemicals in cosmetics. However, this serum is the devil. I even broke out on my eye lids and in my eye brows. I really can't tell if it did anything are so far as anti-aging for my skin. I do know that it feels nice and it is non-greasy on the skin. This serum absorbs in the skin nicely. I'm not a fan of the scent of the serum and it is quite strong. This serum smells like "cowboy coffee" and it lingers all day long. Also, I don't care for the packaging. It doesn't come with a cap and the nozzle doesn't have a locking mechanism. For almost $30, I really think this product is overpriced for the results I got.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by tashraf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I might be the youngest reviewer here for this product (after seeing the age range of the reviewers here). But I've been using this skin renewing serum for about three months now and my skin has never been this glowy, smooth and even toned. This has even drastically reduced my acne...which is a great reason in itself to repurchase this product (!). I have seen some noticeable reduction in my fine lines (though...I didn't have many of it before). I use it only once a day though...at night, before bed. And about once a week, I even massage the serum on my neck and hands and I have seen the skin improve there too. I am about half way through the bottle and feel that it will last me another 3 months. Will buy again for sure after I'm done with my this bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by mandy_79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow!!! I love, love, love this serum! My skin is extremely oily and this seems to be helping to balance it out. It also helps to clear up my complexion and smooth out any little fine lines. I've been using it about a month now and I really think my skin looks firmer too. I'm such a skeptic usually, but this stuff is awesome! I've used everything from high-end brands and nothing compares to this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by coalcream

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had been looking forward to trying a Roc product and purchased the Skin Renewing Serum. I used it once a day for two weeks as suggested and within that time three whiteheads appeared. I have dry skin and never have acne problems. I am disappointed and annoyed that I spent over $20 on this product.