August 1, 2014 | 1256 users online

Eye Shadow - NARS - Baby Girl

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

I own many Nars shadows and this is not one that I would repurchase, or frankly, use that much at all (if ever). Why? Well, the pigmentation is just okay and there are glittery chunks in the formula that make application less that easy or even all than attractive with my eyes. In the container it looks so pretty - but I have to say I have not found it worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by evbenavides

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Baby girl is a pink shadow with these HUGE glitter chunks. Its very light on my skin and it actually is close to midnight cowboy from urban decay on me. It looks so pretty in the packaging but when I put it on. It just doesn't really look all that great on me. I will not be buying this again. It might even make it to my swap list.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by echohyan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow is great to be used as a blush... I love the light pink make cheeks pop up. The big glitter doesn't show up, but the shimmer gives the face beautiful glow.

I use small MAC#187 brush dip a little of the power, tap off, then apply on my cheeks. I love it so much. I had been looking for a light pink blush with glod shimmer for a while, now I found it.

I think to use as a eye shadow would make my eyelip too puffy, but the glitter is beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by BeckBeck09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this one!!!! I got it yesterday and it is one of the most delightful pinks. I don't think MAC have very good pinks, they are either too bright, or too purple toned, or too coral - but Baby girl is exactly what I was looking for. It can be worn as just a light pink, but can be built up to be a bit brighter. It does have fairly big pieces of glitter in it though, so if you don't like glitter this product is not for you. I personally don't normally like glitter, but I actually just love it in this shadow. It's NARS - a lot of Nars shadows have glitter in them, so just be aware of that and do your research before you buy. Baby Girl blends really well and if you are looking for a really cute baby pink colour I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2009 2:20:00 AM More reviews by andreawong1982

It's very cute! just like cotton candy. I want to use it in my wedding party.By the way, it's long lasting.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 4:28:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

This is a light pink shadow with huge chunks of glitter (seriously, I was a little frightened when I opened it and saw how huge the pieces were!). The color is fairly sheer, even when foiled.

PROS: It's NARS! Okay length of wear, no creasing when used with TFSI (I never go without e/s primer).
CONS: Packaging gets dirty easily and hard to clean. Not very much pigmentation. Lots of shimmery fallout.

IMO, the only pro is that it's NARS. The shadow seems like something that would be at the $1 store. Very disappointed.