Nude Skincare Cleansing Facial Wash

4.5

water (aqua), decyl glucoside (coconut, palm kernel and glucose), sucrose laurate (cane and coconut), caprylyl/capryl glucoside (beet and palm), moringa pterygosperma seed extract, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide (corn and beet), aloe barbadensis leaf extract (aloe vera)*, xanthan gum (fermented sugar), sclerotium gum (fermented sugar), alcohol (corn), glycerin (plant sources), dicaprylyl ether (coconut or palm), lauryl alcohol (coconut or palm), citric acid (beet), pca ethyl cocoyl arginate (coconut), galactaric acid (apple pectin), caramel, dextrin (corn), yucca schidigera leaf/root/stem extract, natural fragrance (parfum), geraniol (essential oil), phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate. *certified organic ingredient

on 4/4/2015 5:10:00 PM

Very nice product. Completely worth the price you’re paying. So far - so good. Really enjoy this wash!

on 3/23/2015 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really really like it :)

Smells nice, because there are no chemicals. Very useful on a daily basis.

on 3/15/2015 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Very good wash .
Overall, NUDE facial washes are good and I really like this one too ))

Cleanses the skin, it looks healthy and nice after using it :) Doesn't have any nasty things inside, so doesn't smell full-on chemicals.

on 2/4/2013 6:39:00 PM

It used to be good but it is absolutely bad in it's new packaging. It is irritating, very far from being called mild or gentle. Expensive still and does not worth to be on my skin. It is an utter disappointment! I was using it for the last 3 years until new packaging arrived and contents of it are not up to it's price. No value for money.

on 9/11/2012 1:06:00 PM

I have been using this for about 2 months and LOVE it...I have combination skin and finding a cleanser that doesn't dry me out has been difficult. I have had no breakouts whatsoever and my skin feels smooth and fresh. I am extremely happy with it and am definitely going to stick to it. I would recommend this to anyone!

on 2/12/2012 3:37:00 PM

First a bit of background, by the way this is one of my first reviews on this website even though I have been on here for a while! Anyway, I have oily skin, and I have been taking care of it literally since childhood, and yet despite that I still get acne at the ripe old age of 29! I also prefer organic products and have been searching high and low for an effective organic or sort-of natural FOAMING cleanser for years (can't use a cleansing milk with my kind of skin). Most organic cleansers don't foam enough, and I often feel not properly cleansed- and it shows! In addition, packaging is important to me, it must deliver the product in a hygienic manner, so bars of soap won't cut it, while I am not prepared to pay a fortune for the product either.

So far, I think this product may just become my holy grail. I have only been using it for about two weeks. It smells wonderful and is very relaxing to use. I even like the colour, a slight pink. It does foam but not as good as non-organic products, however if I add enough warm water and rub my hands vigorously the foam is good enough. The packaging is great with a pump that delivers enough in one go. My skin is not dried out, and so far I have not broken out more than I usually do. I follow up with a salicylic acid-based toner and I never see any residue, so I guess this does cleanse. I also think the product will last a few months with twice daily use, as I havent' even made a dent after two weeks. I paid £14 for this, and if it lasts as long as I think, this is also economic. Once the bottle is finished, I will come back and give my final verdict. But so far I really like.
UPDATE: Boohoo! It seems the product was scrapped and replaced with the purifying cleansing, the price has shot up to £20 and I really don't like the new packaging, I preferred the pump. No, Nude, wrong move.

on 11/5/2011 12:02:00 PM

I really like this cleanser! It's thinner than I expected - comes out like a thick toner from the pump and only one pump (dime sized amount) does the job. It smells good (like rose oil) and does a good job of cleaning my face without drying me out. I am usually worried about gel cleansers as they dry out my eyes but this one hasn't done that at all. It leaves me clean and fresh. I have used it alone and with my Clarisonic brush and it does a good job either way. I would recommend this for anyone with every skin type except very dry, even this might be too drying for that type of skin. I am looking forward to trying a few more of Nude's products.

on 5/29/2011 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have been using this as my standard cleanser for 2 years and wouldn't want to be without it. It is an excellent price, cleans, clears and refreshes skin simply and effectivly. It doesn't aggrevate and doesnt strip either. Sometimes I feel the need for a little more in deep cleaning or exfoliating but that is what masks and scrubs are designed to do. I follow the cleanser with the claryfying or hydrating water depedning on conditions.

For combo and or sensitive skin, please give this a go.

on 5/1/2011 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this cleanser. I finished the travel size bottle from tobi.com I bought all NUDE skincare from tobi. They have coupon code pretty often, so it's a great deal for me, 20% or 30% off. Yay!!! Don't buy from sephora. lol. I love the smell of it and pretty gentle, feels natural. Since I switched to natural skincare, I really do feel the difference from harsh chemical, etc. I've tried NUDE, Ren and Jurlique so far. I want to purchase the full retail size as I'm writing this.

This is lovely - smells divine and is a real pleasure to use. My really sensitive skin is very happy with this although I was wary at first as it foams but it is fine. Only a tiny amount is required as well.