Make Up For Ever Scultping Blush - #8

2. shimmer is not too much and not matte either
3. looks good in pictures
4. no breakouts or pimples around the cheeks so far

1. bit more expensive than mac
2. in real life it does not stay on for so long but with camera and good lighting, it shows (this is a PRO and a CON)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is wonderful-stays on all day over my Shiseido lifting foundation and is the perfect color-looks like I have a healthy flush to me and a dot does both cheeks. It's the first MUF product i have and I will most definitely repurchase. I am not impressed with the HD foundation, but the blush gets 5 lippies.

on 2/4/2010 5:12:00 AM

Its the blushes were using in our makeup course here in Israel. i have number 10 and 12. Great quality

on 10/25/2009 2:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I think the MUFE s site description of the blush is very funny :D . “gives a multi-dimensional look to the face”
This is a pink sheer satin blush, beautiful, intense and easy to blend.Looks quite natural , and it brightens up my face, adding a subtle glow .The lasting power is good and it lasts all day; the texture is soft and silky ,so, it is easy to blend and it looks nice on the cheek, not artificial . The box is nice, and a little amount goes a long way. Took one lippie off because it doesn t have a mirror and it is a bit expensive.
I added a picture, so u can have an idea about the way the blush looks, though this isn t the shade no 8.