Make Up For Ever Scultping Blush - #8

4.5

on 6/28/2012 7:34:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

ive only used this twice. so 1st impression

PROS:
1. looks natural
2. shimmer is not too much and not matte either
3. looks good in pictures
4. no breakouts or pimples around the cheeks so far

CONS:
1. bit more expensive than mac
2. in real life it does not stay on for so long but with camera and good lighting, it shows (this is a PRO and a CON)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is wonderful-stays on all day over my Shiseido lifting foundation and is the perfect color-looks like I have a healthy flush to me and a dot does both cheeks. It's the first MUF product i have and I will most definitely repurchase. I am not impressed with the HD foundation, but the blush gets 5 lippies.

on 2/4/2010 5:12:00 AM

Its the blushes were using in our makeup course here in Israel. i have number 10 and 12. Great quality

on 10/25/2009 2:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I think the MUFE s site description of the blush is very funny :D . “gives a multi-dimensional look to the face”
This is a pink sheer satin blush, beautiful, intense and easy to blend.Looks quite natural , and it brightens up my face, adding a subtle glow .The lasting power is good and it lasts all day; the texture is soft and silky ,so, it is easy to blend and it looks nice on the cheek, not artificial . The box is nice, and a little amount goes a long way. Took one lippie off because it doesn t have a mirror and it is a bit expensive.
I added a picture, so u can have an idea about the way the blush looks, though this isn t the shade no 8.

Popular Blush Products