September 1, 2014 | 2171 users online

Foundations - Legere - White Multi BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by dnivera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at a pharmacy in Taiwan for under 10USD. Compared to other BB creams I've used, the coverage is medium to light and works excellent as a brightener. Dark in the tube, but lightens up on your face after awhile. Lasting power is not great, however, as I have to reapply by lunchtime, especially over the undereye circles.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by sm92soel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this bb cream but it turns out it didnīt work for me at all. It has light coverage. As I usually lean toward full or at least medium coverage this did nothing to even out my skin tone. It also made me oily in no-time and looked awful at the end of the day. Itīs creamy and blends nicely, but if you want something thatīs gonna cover your flaws this wonīt be it...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by KitKatKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is probably my favourite BB cream. I'm an NC20/C1 with neutral tones and the colour is near-perfect for me. It's neutral leaning ever so slightly pink. It doesn't leave a grey cast on my skin.

I have pretty good skin and just look for makeup to even out my skintone and conceal any redness that may be on my face. I feel this is good for either day or night time makeup looks as the coverage is good - medium. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin either. It spreads easily despite being relatively thick in consistency. It gives a 'natural' finish - not too dewy but not matte. It's pretty glowy.

Longevity is good. I have dry skin and don't set with powder but it still lasts all day. It provides just the right amount of hydration to my skin without being oily or greasy. I don't know how those with oily skin would manage with this...it is a BB cream designed for more dehydrated/mature skintypes and contains oils and rose-water for moisturizing.

I would repurchase this BB cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by ritables

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my second BB creme, Dr. Jarts was my first and i also have Skin79 gold. I do like the way it looks on; my complexion is pore less and smooth. The color does change to match, but it does take a bit longer. Of the three, this one has the ashiest color and most zombie-like; very pallid. But, after an hour or so, it does warm to match my skintone the best. It does seem to slightly whiten my face because i do notice it a little brighter the day after i wear it, but am not sure because i am using a few other products in conjunction. What I like about this is the way my face looks like a doll when initially applied (after the zombie phase, i would say about an hour to 3-4 hour) but then warms up and it doesnt looks spectacular, but it matches perfectly; as if i am not wearing any make up at all. I have good skin lately because i had a round of chemical peels a few months ago.
I do workout and sweat a lot, being i live in Houston, Texas AND love exercising so any HG foundation has to live up to those conditions as well as have the finish, color and look i desire. Very picky. I am Asian NC25 on my face, but my arms and body are NC30 because i drive a convertible also and i like it when my legs are dark, seems to slim them down LOL. So yes, i am horribly mismatched, but i can not help it that i am outside a lot. This product breaks up on my face after a good 2 hour sweat-a-thon; most other foundations out there might not even last 5 mins, but this one holds up for a while, but does eventually break up.
The ghosty/zombie features when initially applying might appeal to some, and it is a lovely pore-free finish BUT does not hold up to extreme sweat and humidity like my Skin79 gold does. I dont know how long Dr. Jarts would hold up, i never had it on my face through a workout, i felt the product was too heavy and never wore it for a duration of time (and especially through a 2 hour workout)
I will not be buying this product again because its a bit expensive and if I am going to have to wait for international shipping i might as well try something new. I didnt realize how many kinds are out there; now i know why they sell the tiny 10-20g tubes (so you dont get stuck with a huge amount) still so many out there that are inexpensive and so much variety, i dont think i would shell out the $29 bucks again for this. Skin79 gold performs so well for me, and what i desire in coverage and appearance PLUS it is half the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by dandelion1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

recently i saw a few reviews on youtube bout bb creams, and then i remembered this L'egere bb cream at home and thought i should give it another try. man it was 2 yrs old and must be way out of its use-by-date after opening... but it seems ok and fresh...

first i applied it on like a foundation - with moisturiser and primer before it and powder afterward.. n it gave me an oily face like after one hour of application (I have combination/oily skin), and it kinda oxidised at the end of the day. the next day, i tried it on without moisturiser and primer. i applied it on right after cleansing and toning. and i didn't put any powder afterward and it stays on pretty gd. i still need to blot my face maybe twice throughout the day, but this method is definitely way better than the first one, in which i needed to blot every 2 hours. it still oxidises at the end of the day, but not as bad as the first method. the bb cream came out dark but applied on really pale on the face. i waited roughly 30 min for it to change and match my skin tone.

this bb cream gives a dewy and fresh finish which i loves. it is not heavy but gives enough coverage for minor scars and discolouration. it is one of those products where u dun want a full makeup look but just wanna gives ur face a little boost. it is a great product for an everyday look. i think if u have normal, dry or dry/combination skin, this bb cream will work wonderfully.

in terms of whitening effect, can't say much since i only began using it a couple days ago. the only annoying thing is it doesn't spell out the spf level...but i am pretty sure t contains spf.

lastly will i buy it again? yeh probably. but i also want to try the skin79 bb cream in pink bottle.. so maybe i buy that one first.. lol

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

Really wanted this to work out for me, the oil control is excellent, but the bb cream irritates my skin. I don't mind since my current favorite bb cream is the skin79 hot pink triple function bb cream, which costs around $9.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm NC15/20 and have used this BB cream for several months in the warmer seasons. It's tolerable in quality but nothing to rave about especially if you're around my complexion. I would recommend this BB cream if you're an NC25 or darker with normal/dry skin... and would be weary to try this if you're lighter than NC25.

The consistency of this BB cream is quite thick and requires a lot of elbow grease to rub this into your skin. You can see the complexion adaptation of the product rather quick within seconds however I don't feel like L'egere Multi White ever goes lighter than an NC20. NC20 is infact really pushing it in my experience... The color matched me decently in the summer months but still looked a tad too dark. This BB cream doesn't work well with hot weather or oily skin either. While it'll feel natural and nice on the skin during the morning, by the end of the day I can feel a heavy mask-like feeling on my face and my skin will be an oil-slick. Even with blotting and powder, I felt like I was oilier when I had this BB cream on... Many times I found myself wanting to wash my face in the middle of the day which I rarely feel with most foundations or BB creams. Typically even if my foundation/bb cream is wearing off by the afternoon, I won't feel much of a difference on my skin... but with this one, I can really feel greasing up and sliding off... Naturally I have oily/combo skin. I use a lot of primers and mattifying products anyway. I have tried this BB cream with several primers, including Missha B.B. Boomer (BB cream primer) which works decently with this actually however the L'egere Multi White still deteriorates rather terribly. On it's own or with the help of mattifying/primer products, it doesn't make a difference. Oily skin + L'egere Multi White is a horrible combination to work with. Furthermore, it oxydizes on me. Nothing too drastic but on me, it's very noticable that it turns slightly orange and makes it look like I'm sporting a faux tan by the end of the day.

This BB cream has a beige undertone, which is unusual as most BB creams are commonly either yellow/pink/grey. If you have dry/normal skin I think this BB cream can wear much longer and better through the day. It feels really nice in the morning, looks natural, semi-dewey finish but if your skin is oily or the weather is humid, I find it breaks down the product on your skin really fast and in result feels just disgusting on. If you're around NC15-20 or even lighter, I personally suggest to skip this! I'd probably like this more if I was darker and could try to use it during the colder months but due to my complexion, I can only use this BB cream during the summer which doesn't work well with the product. This product also has lack of info on what type of suncare coverage it's actually giving you. There is SPF in it but no where on the package does it state the amount so I don't suggest this if you're out in the blazing sun for hours.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 5:10:00 AM More reviews by soupz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've only had this product for 2 days, and also in the mini 10g travel pack but I believe the product's the same. Anywho, so far I'm labeling this as a miracle cream =) Although I've only ever tried one other BB cream before (that made me look ghostly and ashy) its really obvious how great this one is! It's actually a miracle because I've read about NC15-20s using this and being the perfect shade but I am around NC30 and this is perfect for me too as well as many other reveiwers who are NC30! whaaaat?? how does it work?! crazy. It comes out of the tube very tan and looking orangey, but once you apply it it spreads out and melts in! I think it's even better than foundation because although the coverage is not as heavy as some foundations out there, it is nowhere near as noticeable - its literally a second skin that smooths out all the bumps and pores and puts a little colour over the top so your smooth and glowing! Definitely buying the full sized bottle when this little one is finished!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by cjx3pooh

I bought this because fuzkittie on Youtube said it was her favorite as well as one of the most popular ones in Taiwan. It is $20+ on Ebay, and any less than that might just be a fake.
As usual, BB creams lean towards the lighter skintones, and anyone over NC25 or maybe NC30 would find this too light.
When you first squeeze the product out, it looks very orangy brown, which would've scared me off had I not seen fuzkittie's application of it. I find the best way to apply this is dot it all over then pat it in. Once I pat it into my skin, there is light coverage that feels like nothing on the skin and looks extremely natural. If you don't blend it properly the dark color doesn't completely blend away and you might not get the coverage you want. I have not tried using a brush to apply this because I suspect the color wouldn't blend in as well, but the recommended application for BB creams is patting anyway.
I have a lot of acne scars from cystic acne so I need to go back in with a concealer, but this is one of the few base makeup products that I wouldn't hesitate using. I feel like most foundations just aren't good for the skin and also looks like makeup.
The SPF is not labeled, but I assume it's something standard over 30. For 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) it's technically worth it. If you're looking for a BB cream to try that DOESN'T have a gray undertone, this is definitely one to get.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Spiderwort

This is actually the first BB cream I've ever tried and I have to admit that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! (and I'm on my fourth bottle prouves how much I love it). I find that it gives me medium coverage. It smells really nice. It says that it has sun protection... though I still wear my sunscreen underneath it (just so I get enough of sun protection). I haven't tried out any mac foundation so I wouldn't know what color I am... but I have a slightly tanned asian skin tone. The funny thing with this particular BB cream is that it comes in only one color and it comes out really dark... but as soon as you blend, it becomes lighter and lighter... When I blend it out, it usually is a bit lighter on my face... though after a few minutes, it adjusts itself to my skin color (absolutely fascinating). It doesn't have a grey cast, like a lot of BB creams in the market. It gives a brightening effet on your skin. In the summer, I use very little product because if I use a lot, it will be slighter lighter than my own tanned skin tone. I use a little because it's not enough to make my face lighter than my actual skin color yet I still get the amazing effect on my pores. It does wonders on pores!! It has pretty good oil control. This hasn't broken me out at all and I've been using this for at least 2 years now. Definitely recommend to everyone to try and definitely going to repurchase! The only downside is that you have to purchase it online. And it tends to disappear at the end of the day... but that's probably because I don't put powder to set it... (my bad)