August 21, 2014 | 1005 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Liner in Crash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by satchiesmom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love, love, love this eyeliner! Goes on very smoothly and stays on all day. I haven't had a problem with the glitter flaking off at all, and I love the color. Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Aiglon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this is a really great eye pencil. They don't sell Urban Decay in my country so when I was in London I just had to buy it!! I have green eyes and this purple eye pencil really makes them pop. The product doesn't smudge and stays on all night. You might need some touch ups when you put this on your waterline though. The glitter only shows up on my cheeks when I take it off but not when I'm just wearing it...
The product is pretty hard to get off considering that I don't have waterproof makeup remover.This is my favorite liner and my go to!!
In general this is a really good eye pencil and I will def buy it again!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Why, why, why didn't I read the reviews here? I could have saved myself a trip back to Sephora to return this. The colour is OK.....I like blue-blacks, and green-blacks and wanted a purple version. The sparkle seemed like a nice touch and wasn't too obvious when it was applied. Just like a couple of other reviewers found, the sparkle actually started falling all over my upper cheeks and I never rub my eyes unless I touch up in front of a mirror!! I don't know how the stuff manages to fall and look so obvious. Back it went.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by brookelet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this as part of a set. I love the color, but not the glitter, which ends up all over my face by the end of the day. It's a gorgeous, subtle, plummy purple. But if you, like me, are not fond of wiping glitter off your cheeks every time you look in a mirror ... get Rockstar instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by lovemyboxer1227

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have hazel eyes and I this is my go to eyeliner. I absolutely love it. It goes on smooth, doesn't smudge and has good staying power. I also like how it has little silver flecks in it. Its a really nice shade of plum purple and a great alternative to black. Will continue to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by steffanii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the UD 24/7 liner series. I bought this as part of the stereophonic set, during the UD 25% off friends and family sale.

I swipe it on lightly on my lower lash line for a more natural look.

I don't have a problem with the color at all, I think it's a great alternative to a black liner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by katrosado5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Usually plum colors compliment my brown eyes but not this one. It's a very browned plum and as another reviewer stated it is "dull". It does nothing for my eyes as a liner. I will try it as an ES base because I hate to have this go to waste sitting in a makeup drawer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first time I swipped this, I wasn't too impressed. It looked like a dull color to me. I swipped it again today while at Sephora and I ended up giving it a try. It's a good everyday color. A good alternative to black. It's a dark plum with a subtle silver shimmer. I agree with the writer below, it's the exact same color as rockstar except it has the silver shimmer.

Update: Sad to say but my first impression was correct. It's a little dull.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Violet912

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Crash is a beautiful sparkly dark plum - I think it's the color that those who were disappointed in 1999 would have wanted it to be.

Same great quality as the other 24/7 liners, however - I find it really difficult, if not impossible, to distinguish the color of Crash and Rockstar *except* that Crash is sparkly and Rockstar isn't.

Crash is a great liner and I'm really liking it paired with Green Goddess eyeshadow - but I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because it's so similar to Rockstar that I'm not sure it's necessary to have both.

Right now, Crash is only available in the Stereophonic set of 24/7 Liners for Holiday 2009 - and for some strange reason, Sephora is only selling the Hi-Fi set. Stereophonic is sold by Ulta and Urbandecay.com. I'm not thrilled with these "exclusive" shades that can't be purchased separately - hopefully soon these will come in the regular full size.