August 1, 2014 | 1679 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Liner in Mildew

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by lisa7788

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just got this this past week, and I really like it. It glides on nicely and goes nicely with my dark blue eyes. Lasts all day. I'd def. recommend it! Especially for blue eyes!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Nicles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't typically use pencil liners. I didn't know it was possible to have a pencil liner that didnt tug at my eyes. Urban decay liners, however, are fantastic, like butter. I received mildew as part of a small kit or freebie. I only wore black liner, but when I ran out of my usual stuff, pulled out the Urban decay mildew pencil. It was absolutely beautiful, made my eyes pop and my face look fresh. People commented on loving the color and the overall look at work, so I didn't need any additional convincing that this was going to become a regular in my routine. Absolutely beautiful and worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shade of green makes my green eyes look great. I decided to try Mildew after I discovered I didn't pack my favorite GA green pencil for a business trip. First I line my eyes with a bronze gel e/l and then place Mildew on top of the bronze liner. UD liners are the best-wears well and stays put.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by lulublevins

Love love love this eyeliner. I own 4 or 5 of the 24/7's but this is my favorite. It is almost the exact color of my eyes, but yet it brings them out and makes them pop. This will always be in my makeup stash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 8:47:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

UD 24/7 eye liner pencils are the ULTIMATE HG eye liners in the world! I just disconvered them and I can't believe I was sheltered from these all these years. Am so upset about this. I bought quite a few Rockstar, Bourbon, Mildew, Flipside, and Deviant. They are all of high quality and no smudging at all. I do use their eye primer before and it stays put all day. It goes on super smoothly without any tugging at all due to its creamy texture and the colour payoff is fantastic! Will repurchase these forever!

Rockstar = dark purple that I pair with any purple or brown/nude e/s.
Bourbon = golden medium brown that I pair mostly with brown/nude e/s.
Mildew = mossy green that I pair with mostly green or brown/nude e/s.
Flipside = turquoise greenish/blue that I pair with mostly blue or brown/nude e/s.
Deviant = cobalt blue that i pair with purple or brown/nude e/s if I want to add a pop of colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by MACamille

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

So pretty. It brightens up my green eyes, and glides on SO SMOOTHLY. Once it dries after a few minutes, it does not budge all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by dcausey

Best eyeliner I've every used. Love the color. I have brown eyes with a lot of green in them; and this brings out the green like no other. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

This eye pencil is a vivid mossy green that looks more like a gray/ green on me and makes my gray-blue eyes pop. The texture is creamy and smooth and the color has great staying power. I like to wear this with UDís Mildew powder e/s, Macís Wedge, Patena, Honey Lust and Sumptuous
Olive. It was hard to get out of Sephora without buying several more of these eye pencils. This is one of the most gorgeous shades of green I have ever seen!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by hellokittybrock

I am not a fan of UD 24/7 eyeliners as I usually go for liquid ones. Yesterday I applied Mildew as an eyeshadow on the outer crease area. Gorgeous looking color. Yeah I think I would prefer my urban decay pencils to be used as eyeshadow. 5 out of 5!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by lovemyboxer1227

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this eyeliner! UD is my favorite eyeliner and while I normally use the color 'Crash,' I love to have this to switch it up. Very pretty, shimmery green color. Looks awesome with my hazel eyes and fair skin. Would recommend! =)