July 31, 2014 | 2054 users online

Polishes - Creative Nail Design - Raspberry Sparkle 563 Neutral Sheer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by polishnut

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

CND's Raspberry Sparkle is a transluscent topcoat with little flecks of pink/raspberry-colored microfine glitter. This is a very polish and is meant to be worn over other polishes to change to look/finish. I used this over a medium-deep pink creme polish and the Raspberry Sparkle immediately changed that polishes finish to a mirror-like glass-fleck finish (similar to some of the China Glaze glass flecks). The application was extremely smooth and I only needed one coat of this to change the look of a different polish. I had no issues with bubbling or pooling; however, this did seem to dry a little slower than others (about seven minutes and still tacky). However, with Seche Vite over the top of the whole mani it was rock hard in 20 minutes. This polish is an almost exact dupe (to my eyes it's an exact dupe!) to Sally Hansen's Aisle Be There but IMO, this is the better version as the application is much better. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

I have most of the CND Sparkle Effects and I can honestly say in my stash of 800+ polishes, these are amongst my absolute favorites! They're pretty pointless on their own .... the main concept of these is to layer over other shades to add a different dimension to an otherwise cream shade. Raspberry sparkle adds just that .... a bit of raspberry/deep pink microglitter that looks stunning over deeper purples, plums, even black. Absolutely awesome addition to add a bit of zing to a manicure.

Application of these is superb, the consistency is perfect and they wear quite well. What I love about these is the ability to add a bit of glitter/spark to my mani, without going for a full on glitter effect which can be sometimes a little over the top. All in all ... I adore these and will continue to buy them as new shades are released. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by ChristmasMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really am not seeing a huge difference between the crimson and raspberry sparkle special effects on the dark color bases that I have so far used.

The sparkles all dry fast and provide a better than subtle sparkle to any polish color. I have had no peelies attributed to this special effect, and there is no shrinkage that I can see either.

Raspberry Sparkle pulls reddish pink on my nails. It is labelled a neutral sheer. Gold Sparkle is a Warm Sheer. Sapphire Sparkle is a Cool Sheer. Crimson Sparkle is a Neutral Sheer. Amethyst Sparkle is a Cool Sheer. Finally, Jade Sparkle is a Warm Sheer.

Fun product. Glad I bought it.