November 21, 2014 | 1685 users online

Polishes - Creative Nail Design - Sapphire Sparkle Effect

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

LOVE, love, LOVE this one!

CND Sparkle Effects in Sapphire is a total chameleon! It's almost a duochrome microglitter, which is unheard of for the most part. It's blue in some lights, flashes purple in others, and looks amazing as a top coat over deeper plums and purples. This applies beautifully and wears incredibly well ... and because the glitter in this is so fine, I think it can be worn by all since it doesn't scream "glitter" ... Just adds enough spark to jazz up an otherwise cream shade. Absolutely one of my fav sparkle effects from the CND line. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just used this over Essie "Sew Psyched". Wonderful topcoat...gives your base color a blue "duochromatic" look to it. I must get the rest of this effect. (Feed my nail polish addiction!)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by xaoey05

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite Sparkle from the CND effects line. It is AMAZING! It looks blue from one angle, but wait - it's purple, too? I see some green sparkles mixed in as well - duochrome-y goodness for sure! I really like it over black, it reminds me of a more subtle version of MAC Formidable! It applies very easily, dries quickly, and really kicks any color up a notch. This effect is worth the $11 retail.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 11:27:00 AM More reviews by ChristmasMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice special effect that can make most any polish color look more sparkly. It doesn't pull as much blue as I expected. On some bases, most of the sparkle colors look about the same. I'd recommend just getting one special effect sparkle to see if you like it before collecting them all.

Dries fast, applies like a dream.

I get a suede like effect when I layer polish with a sparkle and then a coat of Essie Matte About You.

Fun product from CND.