July 29, 2014 | 524 users online

Gels/Soaps - Nivea - Creme Soft Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up because I've been using the Creme Soft body wash for many years and have been incredibly happy with it. I had no idea they had a soap version of the product until I happened to see it in a local drug store. Because I love the body wash so much, I had pretty high expectations, but this soap is nothing special. I didn't find it very moisturizing or any better than any other soap. Like every other soap I've ever used, it left my skin feeling squeaky clean but very stripped of moisture. It didn't make my skin dry like other soaps can, but it didn't feel nice either. It does soap up to a nice lather and I do like the scent, which is typical of Nivea products. I will probably repurchase because I do like to have a soap around for when I want it and this one is very inexpensive. But I really did expect it to be better given that it's in the same line as the body wash that I love so much.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by DecentRain

This is one soap is definitely a good try. If you are the type who wanted it simple and clean this soap makes up that promise though many would not like the smell It does work on me just fine I don't really care about the smell, being in a tropical country it's moisturizing effect is good and I have no problems using it. The only downside of this is it's easily melts or maybe it's the way I use it. I love using this after my work outs, the price might be a little out ruled since it melts easily I have to buy in bulks they sold in the local market. Regardless it's a perfect product to use if you are dealing with dry skin. I love it my skin looks healthy compared before.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I rarely give 1 star review but this is a ridiculously weird product. this soap lathers okay, smells okay, but right after the rinse with water, I have trouble running my finger along my skin, it's like being sticky without actually feeling sticky. Definitely don't recommend it for this uncomfortable feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm really surprised this soap got such negative reviews. I really like the soft smooth texture this soap gives my skin. The scent is soft and fresh and it has a rich creamy leather. I love this soap but, I wish it was easier to find in stores. I don't think Nivea manufactures this soap for sale in US stores. I've only been able to find this in discount/closeout stores. This is a great product but, again I wish it was easier to find. I also wish it was available in larger quantities.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Hayree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ahhh the smell of the Creme Soft is like vomit, it leaves you feeling "squeaky clean" but more so like a film of yuck. I have two bars left out of the 3pack I bought and I have no idea what to do with these..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by 2010

This stuff is horrible. The smell is disgusting, it does NOT lather well at all, (basically like putting lotion on your skin during a shower?)and it leaves a nasty feeling layer of ick on your skin after a shower.. Yuck!
I bought this on sale at SDM because it was the cheapest soap there and I thought I'd give it a try.. NEVER again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 8:36:00 AM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

What is says on the packaging:
NIVEA beauty bar CRÈME SOFT ™ with nourishing almond oil and creamy soft foam gently cleanses and cares for your skin while helping restore its natural moisture balance, every day. * pH skin-balanced. * Dermatologist tested.

I saw this at my local wal-mart for 1.98 for two bars. It's pH balanced, doesn't contain any dyes or artificial colors. Thought I would give this a try because my dove soap was sold out! The smell of this is amazing! Its just a nice clean smell. It lathers well and doesn't leave my skin itchy at all. When I'm rinsing this off in the shower it sort of makes my skin feel sticky but when I'm drying myself off my skin feels fine. Its a nice bar of soap but Dove soap is still number one for me. I'm just worried because I use to have back acne and Dove soap cleared that up for me so, I'm wondering if this will clog pores? I emailed the Nivea Canada and no response yet. Will update later!