December 20, 2014 | 1253 users online

Blush - Illamasqua - Nymph

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by 1hotchick909

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nymph ~ Warm candy pink, matt finish
These are by far the best blushes I have ever had. I have had more expensive high end brands to compare to, and nothing beats these. This blush is so incredibly pigmented. The texture is so silky, there's no fly away powder, and it blends on so nicely. The staying power is amazing, I've fallen asleep with it on and it was still there in the morning. I only need to just dab a brush with the product to apply, so it will last forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE!! This looks so matural on my NC15 pale skin with strong yellow undertones. In the pan, it's so cool that it almost seems to have a purple tint, but once applied it looks like a perfect natural pinky flush - not too cool at all. I had tried Katie previously and that one was chalky on me and didn't work at all - Nymph is perfection. I've been wearing Gaiety lately and I thought I like it but after trying this, I'm considering returning Gaiety - there's no comparison! Highly recommend.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i got 2 blush for the last illamasqua upto 50% sale which is hussy and nymph.. and i love it!

it goes so beautifull cool pink cotton candy colour for me..
the pigmentation was awsome! the staying power compare with nars..
but for some people, this blush going oxidize.. on me? nope.. it's just look like the first time i'm applied..
and i love the packaging.. it's unique shaped and looks so professional
love love love it..
i think i would buy unriqueted, katie, tweak,panic and another cream blush from illamasqua

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by emilily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Nymph. It was my first Illamasqua blush. I bought it instead of Katie because I love the blue based bright pink, but wanted something a little darker. Nymph seems to be just that; Katie but darker. Nymph is very pigmented and lasts for a long time on my cheeks. It gives me the perfect pink colour I was looking for, for my pale skin and dark hair. Love!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by star_s_l_b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Illamasqua is quickly replacing NARS as my HG blushes. Nymph is a beautiful blue based pink, perfect for my fair skin, and has the silkiest texture I've ever felt. Very pigmented, so use a light hand when applying. However it builds well and blends wonderfully. You get a decent amount of product for the price too. I just ordered Chased and can't wait to get it. Nothing but love for this blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Selina_c

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful blue toned pink blush, you really need a light hand to apply this though as it is seriously pigmented, puts all MAC blushes to shame.

My only gripe with this product is that my blush decided to smash into a million differet pieces for no apparent reason! This has never happened with any of my MAC blushes. Maybe the packaging isn't quite as robust, I will have to remember that these blushes don't travel well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 8:53:00 AM More reviews by varenjece

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great blusher!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by baronesszara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this blush. I've pale, milky white skin & this suits. Particularly as I've blue undertones. However I've become bored with it. I'm mixing it with peachier slightly shimmery blushes during the day. At night on a perfect canvas - heavier coverage - you can take it to doll-like. With a shimmering eye, a matt cheek looks great. But thats too much for day-light - for me. A soft wash is nice over tinted moistuiser & powder for the day. Subtle. Totally recommend this, the only reason I won't buy it again is because blushers last me forever, I'll have this for years at which point I and my skin will have moved on.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 8:37:00 AM More reviews by heather2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

Nymph is a beautiful cool toned light pink shade. Like all of Illamasqua's bushers it has a matte finish but is extremely pigmented and a little bit goes a really long way. I've been using this most days for a couple of weeks now and it still looks almost untouched. On my fair skin, when applied lightly, it appears as a gorgeous baby pink - really youthful and fresh looking. Can also be worn less sheerly for a brighter looking pink. I love Illamasqua's blushers and am really happy I have this one in my collection. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with fair or medium compexions. It's by far the prettiest pink that I own!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No