October 23, 2014 | 2133 users online

Palettes - Coastal Scents - Creative Me #1 Palette

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by glambyangel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

Super fast shipping from the company in the cutest pink box. Packaged protected perfectly. Easy to open and close pallet.

Has a full mirror on the lid. Pallet case is magnetic holding each shadow pot in. Each shadow pot can be removed just in case you need to replace or purchase a new pot. All shadows were super pigmented. There is a lot of fall out. But for this price and for the pigment color payoff its no problem for me. I just tap the excess off before I apply it to my lid.

The red and hot pink color did stain my lids but disappeared in two days. I did use a primer underneath to make the color extra pop. Shadows last all day long with no fading (minimum of 8 hours I wore it). I would definitly recommend this product. Great addition to your makeup kit for both beginners and pros!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my spring/summer palette mostly because the colors are so bright and vibrant. When used with a white base and a primer these colors pop and stand out. The only thing I hate about this palette is the yellow shade. This shade is the worst I have seen in a palette in a long time. It is basically like yellow powder. It has so much fallout and its so chalky and it you have to pack it on repeatedly for payout. Nice sleek packaging but I wouldnt repurchase. Oh yes some colors are so pigmented they stain my eyelids after removal and Im a NW45! Overall I like it for a colorful look every once in a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by DollyBoots

My eyes popped out of my head when I opened this palette up!!!! The colors are sooooo pretty n bright<333333 I use it day n night its great for bwginners to expirement<33333

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my absolute favorite products from Coastal Scents! i was blown away with the amazing quality of this product over all. The packaging is durable and sleek looking. Provides a large mirror on the inside of it. You are also able to remove each individual hotpot easily because they are magnetic. i was very impressed with the packaging as well as the actual product. The eyeshadows blew me away.. All matte, all incredibly pigmented, all as vibrant as they look. i cannot get over how amazing these shadows are. And when applied ontop of a white base? ohh my gosh. They are as vibrant and true as they look. definitely going to order another one once im finished with this one. i recommend this to Everyone

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by GoatGoatEtc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this strictly for the indigo purple and deep blue going on but all the colors excluding the yellows show up crazy good! Amazing pigmentation!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Jessiekitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This palette is fantastic!
All matte bright shades in every colour you could possibly need.
The shadows themselves are great quality and blend easily. I haven't had problems with fallout or chalkiness.
I use UDPP and NYX jumbo pencil in milk before using these shadows.
Just today i created a lovely sunset eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 2:43:00 AM More reviews by ILUVMU

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bright, colorful, and fun. This palette has beautiful, pigmented colors that apply and blend very well for me. You must use a good primer or base, however. The colors are very bold and bright, hence not for everyday wear.

I, personally, love the colors of this palette. The only hitch is that CS shadows tend to be a little chalky with some fall out. This is why you need a good base. NYX Jumbo pencil milk works great to combat this.

ETA: I'm not running to this palette like I thought I would. Probably would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im not a fan of matte eyeshadows AT all. My sister introduced me to this palette. I bought my own because I want to create some dramatic looks like cut crease and eyeliners etc. You are not a makeup junkie until you own this palette.I will probably use this with shimmer colors to create dimension. I have posted a pic above for your reference. The possibilities are endless!! I will also use the green for my indian wedding.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by brittanyhocake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had debated about buying this ever since I learned about Coastal Scents. My dilemma was that the colors were SO bright that I wondered how I would wear them without looking crazy. I own 4 Urban Decay palettes and all the colors are very shimmery or glittery, and I wanted some matter colors. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette. I've used it twice now (alone), and all the colors work together so nicely. I just love it and if it runs out, and they don't discontinue it, I will buy it again, or replace the pots as they run out! Oh, and the packaging is fantastic, the palette is made very well with a HUGE mirror. It is a bit contrary to open, BUT it's worth it so that it doesn't fall open and the pots don't fall out! Can't say enough good things about this palette (and coastal scents)! If you think you can't pull off the colors, buy it anyway! Mix it with some neutrals to create some gorgeous looks. For a pop, I just add some glitter and/or glitter eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by BrownSkinnedDoll

I LOVE this palette. The colors are gorgeous, matte, and highly pigmented. You can create so man dramatic looks with the palette alone. The large mirror on the inner lid is also a huge plus. I may not re-purchase the entire palette, but only because I plan on just replacing the individual hot pots when they run out. Definitely worth the money!