Skinn Cosmetics Crease Release

3.2

on 7/18/2015 11:55:00 PM

I'm sensitive to fragrances in beauty products but the scent of this doesn't bother me. It is light, gel texture for combo and oily skins but those with dry skin may not find it emollient enough. It soaks in quickly and feels very soothing. It does not irritate or break me out. It also does a good job plumping up the skin. I liked it enough to repurchase, and it's probably my moisturizer of choice right now.

on 5/21/2014 5:39:00 PM

I use this as a day cream over the serums by Skinn. I am 68 and have always taken good care of my skin. I do like it but if you are sensitive to smell it might bother you. I have got use to it and it does wear off. This is the first time I have bought crease release and I have been using it for about 2 weeks.
Your skin will show and improvement but don't expect to look like you have had a face lift. Over all I would buy again when I can get it in a kit as I did on HQ when Skinn Cosmetics are on again and I need it. This jar should last me for a good 6 months as I use it only once a day. Its worth the money.

on 5/1/2011 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is one of those so called moisturiser, although the skin appeared slippery & wet after application, it still felt dry & it ddidn't sink in even left alone for a couple of hours. He continues to boost about how great this stuff is. It comes in a kit with cleanser & exfoliant, I will never buy on its own.

on 7/4/2010 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The texture of the cream is very nice and so is the scent but the day after using it, it made me break out in tiny bumps under my skin.

on 10/22/2009 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I received this in a kit. This is a daytime product which has a vanilla scent. Its very emollient so when I used it in the mornings, it made my face oily especially since I already have oily skin. So I noticed its winter, I need a very moisturizing night time product, so I started using this at the top of my proactive lotion in the evenings. This is the best product for nighttime for me. I wake up with clear, poreless, oilfree, smooth textured skin. This product does not break me out. I love the vanilla scent at night. I even use the remainder at the back of my hands, and it gaves me a smooth feeling when I wake up. I will probably will not buy this again because its truly a daytime product which I'm using at night, it came in a kit so I hate to waste the product. I recommend this product to people who have combo to dry skin to give this a shot, its very moisturizing but it does not expand pores like most weighty moisturizers.

Popular Moisturizers