Maybelline Holiday Lip Pallette - LE 2006

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/22/2009 1:57:00 PM

I found this pallette ( in Mauve Madness) in my local Dollar Tree! I am very happy I got it; it limited edition, and the packaging is very cute (rectangle of clear plastic where you can see the colors through the top- see my picture). There is no scent, and the colors apply nicely with 2-3 swipes of the brush.
There are 6 different shades of pinks, plums, and berrys; 3 are glittery in the pan (but it really isn't very sparkley, which I like), and 3 are cream based. It is very compact and has its own applicator brush; there is 5.2 grams of product (very good for only a dollar). So far I have tried the light pink and the dark glittery plum; the pink actuall showed up as a pink, slightly purple shade (very pretty) and the dark glittery turned out to be a nice berry/plum stain that lasted for several hours through drinks. My only drawback is that I noticed in the ingridients they list BHT which is something I've tried to avoid. Used sparingly, it shouldn't be a problem, however.

Other shade names I have come across online: Dark Chocolate (dark/light brown, dark red), Caramel Kiss (orange, gold, and caramel brown), Passion Pink (pinkys, brown, gold), and Red Hot Reds (very beautiful light and dark scarlets; I wish I could find this one).
If you can find this I would highly advise getting it.