Origins GinZing

3.0

water, myrtle leaf water, chamomile flower water, methyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, peg-100 stearate, dimethicone, cetyl ricinoleate, silica, olive fruit oil, glycerin, behenyl alcohol, cucumber fruit extract, ginseng root extract, chestnut seed extract, green tea leaf extract, cordyceps sinensis extract, magnolia grandiflora bark extract, apple fruit extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, pantethine, panthenol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, shea butter, caffeine, coleus barbatus extract, yeas extract, folic acid, hydrogenated lecithin, jojoba wax peg-120 esters, biotin, tribehenin, myristyl alcohol, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, trehalose, sodium hyaluronate, ascorbyl tocopheryl maleate, hesperidin methyl chalcone, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, steareth-20, dipeptide-2, carbomer, sorbic acid, chlorphenesin, ethylhexylglycerin, tromethamine, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide, mica, iron oxides

on 7/27/2015 10:10:00 PM

It is very rare that I feel like something is a waste of money. This product is one of those times. It does nothing at all, which I'm sort of used to with eye creams. The worst part is it makes my under eye skin drier!!!! My skin is combination . I'm in my early 30s. I usually love gel products for summer when my skin is more oily out in the heat. I feel like this sucks the moisture out of my skin. It made makeup go on horribly too since my skin was parched. Early 20s, go for it. But truly I don't recommend this at all if your looking for moisture .

on 7/20/2015 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Just an okay eye treatment. I noticed no refreshment, as it claims, although it was moisturizing. I like the Desert Essence much better and it's cheaper.

on 6/13/2015 1:32:00 AM

I honestly don't understand the hype for this product. It doesn't depuff, treat or moisturize my lids/undereyes at all. It is expensive and I would not purchase ever again.

on 5/29/2015 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I had a bad reaction after using La Roche-Posay Redermic C eye cream. It burns my eyes and i ended up with very dark circles, puffy eyes and eyebags that felt so sore.

One day at the mall, just so happened Origins was giving out free samples of the Ginzing Eye cream. Right there and then, i applied some under my eyes and above my lids and immediately my eyes didn't feel so sore and tired anymore!

The cream is easily absorbed and doesnt leave a greasy feel so its perfect to be applied in the mornings before makeup. My eyebags and dark circles are slightly reduced but still visible but then i've only used this for a few days. Will update again.
______________________________________________________________________
Update: This product is like a one hit wonder.. lol. Worked for the 1st few days and then felt warm/tingling when applied so i stopped using. Didn't reduce eyebags anyway, just took away the puffiness. And its waaay too expensive (SGD62) for such a small quantity (15ml).

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I got this as a payment for doing graphic design [lol i know], its okay. i haven't noticed any huge changes but then again i never see any changes with eye creams. it smells lovely, glides on nicely. would i buy again? nah. but i do love Origins in general

on 2/19/2015 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I personally, quite like this eye cream. I find that it helps with minor puffiness and adds a sort of radiance to the eye area. The radiance comes from subtle shimmer. You may become squeamish when you hear shimmer, but it's so fine that it just looks like a sheen to the skin and there's no way to actually distinguish it. I don't know if this actually lightens dark circles, but the light this brings to the eyes certainly makes it seem like it. Also, it makes the eyes look so awake, which is always a plus. I do find it helps with minor puffiness, but anymore than a little and it doesn't do much for it. I do have two problems with it, though. The packaging is not great as jars are unhygienic and also this is quite a liquidy formula so you must be quite careful. I would never take away points from the actual product for the packaging, though. Another is that it has the tendency to thicken significantly over time. I'm not sure if this affects the formula but it is gross and somehow gets very messy and gloopy. But all in all, this is a really nice eye cream if you want more awake looking eyes.

on 2/12/2015 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have this cream for about six months. I wanted to love it but I don't.

My skin is rather dry and I am African American with dark skin. When I don't get enough sleep I totally get the dark circle look which is not good. I brought this hoping two things one it would keep my eyes moist and second I wanted that lovely kind of tingling feeling at least on my tired days. Initially I used it off an on then in past two weeks I decided to really give it a try.

Well for me I never quite got the zing I was hoping for and it did not do anything for the circles under my eyes. Even with using this stuff daily. Was it a waste I don't think so while I did not get what I wanted it acted as a basic eye cream which is fine but I think it was a little pricey, especially when one considers I get the exact same effects as when I use jojoba oil.

on 2/6/2015 11:35:00 AM

Gotta say, I was really surprised by how well this product worked on my tired, lined eyes. I received the sample in my Origins order and wasn't expecting much of anything when I tried it. Pleasant surprise to find that it works! My eyes looked noticeably refreshed and the lines were much more subtle looking. The lotion feels nice, light yet hydrating, without a heavy grease feeling. A little goes a long way. I will be ordering this once my sample runs out.

on 1/12/2015 1:24:00 AM

This was part of a set that I purchased. This cream appears to have a tint or shimmer to it giving under eyes the appearance of being more awake. It is hydrating but I haven't used many eye creams to compare it to. The only other eye cream I used was by Clinique and this one in my opinion is far superior.

on 12/21/2014 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This made my eyes super itchy and it took me a long time to figure out that this was the culprit! It didn't really do anything to hydrate or make me look anymore "awake" either. Definitely a pass! Go for Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream instead!