Origins GinZing

3.0

water, myrtle leaf water, chamomile flower water, methyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, peg-100 stearate, dimethicone, cetyl ricinoleate, silica, olive fruit oil, glycerin, behenyl alcohol, cucumber fruit extract, ginseng root extract, chestnut seed extract, green tea leaf extract, cordyceps sinensis extract, magnolia grandiflora bark extract, apple fruit extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, pantethine, panthenol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, shea butter, caffeine, coleus barbatus extract, yeas extract, folic acid, hydrogenated lecithin, jojoba wax peg-120 esters, biotin, tribehenin, myristyl alcohol, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, trehalose, sodium hyaluronate, ascorbyl tocopheryl maleate, hesperidin methyl chalcone, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, steareth-20, dipeptide-2, carbomer, sorbic acid, chlorphenesin, ethylhexylglycerin, tromethamine, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide, mica, iron oxides

on 2/19/2015 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I personally, quite like this eye cream. I find that it helps with minor puffiness and adds a sort of radiance to the eye area. The radiance comes from subtle shimmer. You may become squeamish when you hear shimmer, but it's so fine that it just looks like a sheen to the skin and there's no way to actually distinguish it. I don't know if this actually lightens dark circles, but the light this brings to the eyes certainly makes it seem like it. Also, it makes the eyes look so awake, which is always a plus. I do find it helps with minor puffiness, but anymore than a little and it doesn't do much for it. I do have two problems with it, though. The packaging is not great as jars are unhygienic and also this is quite a liquidy formula so you must be quite careful. I would never take away points from the actual product for the packaging, though. Another is that it has the tendency to thicken significantly over time. I'm not sure if this affects the formula but it is gross and somehow gets very messy and gloopy. But all in all, this is a really nice eye cream if you want more awake looking eyes.

on 2/12/2015 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have this cream for about six months. I wanted to love it but I don't.

My skin is rather dry and I am African American with dark skin. When I don't get enough sleep I totally get the dark circle look which is not good. I brought this hoping two things one it would keep my eyes moist and second I wanted that lovely kind of tingling feeling at least on my tired days. Initially I used it off an on then in past two weeks I decided to really give it a try.

Well for me I never quite got the zing I was hoping for and it did not do anything for the circles under my eyes. Even with using this stuff daily. Was it a waste I don't think so while I did not get what I wanted it acted as a basic eye cream which is fine but I think it was a little pricey, especially when one considers I get the exact same effects as when I use jojoba oil.

on 2/6/2015 11:35:00 AM

Gotta say, I was really surprised by how well this product worked on my tired, lined eyes. I received the sample in my Origins order and wasn't expecting much of anything when I tried it. Pleasant surprise to find that it works! My eyes looked noticeably refreshed and the lines were much more subtle looking. The lotion feels nice, light yet hydrating, without a heavy grease feeling. A little goes a long way. I will be ordering this once my sample runs out.

on 1/12/2015 1:24:00 AM

This was part of a set that I purchased. This cream appears to have a tint or shimmer to it giving under eyes the appearance of being more awake. It is hydrating but I haven't used many eye creams to compare it to. The only other eye cream I used was by Clinique and this one in my opinion is far superior.

on 12/21/2014 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This made my eyes super itchy and it took me a long time to figure out that this was the culprit! It didn't really do anything to hydrate or make me look anymore "awake" either. Definitely a pass! Go for Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream instead!

on 12/12/2014 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Awful. Saw no difference, made my eye-area dry and even gave me tiny red bumps around my eyes.

on 11/17/2014 11:51:00 PM

Not impressed. I received as bonus gift for few times. I do not see any improvement on my eye area.

on 11/17/2014 10:01:00 AM

Maybe I am using this wrong, but I have been applying as a night eye cream. I think the moisturization is decent but am not seeing any benefits for my dark circles or fine undereye lines. It also stings a little (my eyes are sensitive).

on 11/15/2014 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This feels really nice and moisturizing on; however, I did not notice a difference. Weird, but it seemed to have the opposite effect on my eyes by making them feel tired.

on 9/3/2014 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I wanted to love this since I'm all about what the Origins brand stands for, but it was nothing more than a really average eye cream to me! It took me around 9 months to use up, using every morning under my eyes. I was really excited about it, since it made a lot of bold claims about 'brightening' and so forth, but it really didn't live up to expectations.

The texture is light and the product sank in nicely, but the so-called brightening effect seems to solely be down to fine micro-shimmers in the cream - nothing more than a glittery eye cream. It didn't really make a difference on my oily skin anyway - it didn't even help to depuff or make any kind of visible difference. I was happy to use it up, but it was really nothing special to me so I won't be repurchasing it.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated Origins Products