April 16, 2014 | 1583 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Professional platinum concealer brush #45

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: DOesn't shed. Has lasted me FOREVER. Makes applying concealer a breeze for me. Price is better than some brands.

CONS: Not the cheapest. No good case with it. THEY HAVE NOW CHANGED THIS INTO SOMETHING ELSE. CS CONFIRMED IT. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by loriorio

I got this brush on Sephora's website and I must say that the price is what reeled me in -- $11 sale! This brush is now my love. The shape and size is perfect for my undereye area where I have dark circle problems as well as my breakout areas and the red areas around the edges of my nose. It applies product evenly and just does beautiful work. I'd almost given up battling my dark circles -- they're still persistent even with additional sleep and a low sodium diet. This brush really helps me feel more confident with its flawless application. <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by lalaland

I never thought concealer application mattered but after seeing so many people rave about using fluffy brushes to blend out and buff in concealer I figured I'd give this one a try. It seemed promising because it was synthetic and fluffy rather than flat. I have to admit I don't really use it and don't really care for it. It does not give the same effect as a MAC 224 or 217 because it is too dense and is too big to give the effect of a flat concealer brush of the same fiber, like the Essence of Beauty one. It also seems to soak up too much product or wipe away too much. But, I do think it is unique enough to give it a try, and if you are looking for something like it, this might be one of the better ones. It is pricey for a synthetic brush, but the quality seems good. It didn't work for me but the brush is pretty well designed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by opie1

Well this just blew me away-
I have DARK circles and a deep socket- Thanks to my indian heritage- glycolic skincare has helped- so if it wern't for my circles I wouldn't need coverup
I have tried evey concealer out there
The best I have found are lancome effecernes, bobbi brown corrector and my new love the tarte dark circle defnse one-
I had never used a brush for concealer- just my fingers
This is SOOOOOO much better- U dab in the concealer of choice and it blends perfectectly- no caking, creasing- and it is truely seamless.
After 18yrs of using my fingers for concealer I'll never go back- this is an absoulte must I feel. Its a little pricey- but its easy and quick to use and the results are professional- as a makeup junkie I really didn't think there were any tricks I didn't know about.
consider me corrected
Thats why I love MUA
xoxo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Gina613

Thank you MUA reviewers! I went out yesterday and purchased this brush because of your reviews and I am so, so, so happy! I also use Giorgio Armani concealer and it worked beautifully! It went on beautifully and it stayed put all day. If you use good products, you should use good brushes to maximize the benefit. You could not even tell I was wearing concealer. Now, the GA concealer is very thin and liquidy so I am not sure how it would work with a cream based concealer but I imagine it would do just as well. I am pretty sure no matter what product you use, this brush is going to make it look 20x better. I am thrilled with my purchase and wanted to share...go out and get yours now!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

The #45 is a great middle-of-the-line concealer brush. It features a broad, tapered head with tightly packed synthetic bristles. I use it primarily with pan and cream concealers (specifically, Laura Mercier's Undercover compact and Prescriptives' Camouflage Cream). It blends under eyes particularly well.

$21 at Sephora.com.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 9:11:00 PM More reviews by shells08

I love this concealer brush! It is a fairly large headed brush for concealer, and is great for application under the eye. I personally do not prefer tiny concealer brushes unless necessary, and especially not for under the eye. its synthetic bristles can be a bit hard to clean, but i admit that i do not clean it as much as i should, which probably explains why it's so hard to get all the concealer out!