September 22, 2014 | 1931 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer spf15

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by AmandaRose83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this about a year ago, but I still wanted to give it my review. This is horrible stuff...horrible!
1. It's heavy. Tinted moisturizers are supposed to be light.
2. It doesn't blend into the skin.
3. The light color was unbelievably dark. I had to lighten the color up with my moisturizer to make it usable.
4. Finally, it separates after a few weeks. Shaking it didn't even make it blend again. I trashed it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Jen048

This product has a horrible smell. It seperates in the tube, and when you shake it, it does not even mix. You go to squeeze someout and its like you're squeezing oil out. Its gross. Does not make me want to put it on my skin, but once I do, it makes my skin feel disgusting. Coverage is not good, and it does not last on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by sexylovie84

I would definitely buy this again!! I am hoping it's not discontinued or I will have to search online.. the two darker colors, tan and deep mixed perfectly!! or I can just use tan when I don't have a tan. Yes, it might make your face greasy but it's a moisturizer + sunscreen so it is fine. it makes my skin look dewy and flawless.. I never liked the powdery matte skin anyway.. If you use loose powder over this or like a powder mineral foundation your skin will look amazing :) I won't wear regular foundation so this is perfect for me

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by ellimacster

This product is by far one of the worst purchases I made in 2011. The only thing I see positive about it was it's price. I have combination/oily skin and for me, the product didn't last. It's a bit greasy and smudges off a couple hours later. Also, I don't really notice a tint? My skin still looks the same, but shinier haha....

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by SkylarJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is an example of a product you buy because it's a great deal, but wish you had gotten something better quality. It is rather liquidy and does not even skintone even the slightest bit. I have dry skin and it's winter time, but by mid-day this had melted off and left a greasy film! Do Not Recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by BeautyQueenOfTheScene21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw that this is being discontinued... I can't believe it. :/ This is amazing! It's very sheer and just the right about of moisturizer to make your skin feel so smooth and soft. The color is perfect! Not too yellow or too dark. I have used mine for about 5months and I still have about 1/4 of the tube left. Greattt buy! I hope that the Walmart site is just lying to me about it being discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

Over the summer I went on a tinted moisturizer kick even though I usually prefer my foundations to have high coverage. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinited Moisturizer is one of the products I bought, and I have to say it is one of the best tinted moisturizers I have tried. The product is heavier than other tinted moisturizers, but it still glides on with the ease of thinner products. This provides medium to full coverage without feeling heavy or cakey, which is why I love this product so much. It's not oily at all and it lasts on my face all day.
The only bad thing about this product is that it separates in the tube. 2 or 3 weeks after purchasing, a big shot of oil would come out of the tube before the actual product would. But there is an easy fix to this -- stick it in the fridge! The product will stop separating without changing the consistency. It was also nice to do this in the summer, because the product felt nice and cool on your skin.
Although the separation may be a killer for some, I would still highly recommend this product if you're looking for a lightweight, high coverage foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by KatelynTaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in the summer bc I lifeguard and I wanted something with SPF and a little bit of coverage. I liked the smell of it, it glided on really smoothly, and for the most part I think I got the right color. Um...I have very oily skin so it didn't last very long on my skin. If I had to buy this again I would, but I'll probably shop around before I get this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Color not a great match for my cool toned skin, bad staying power on oily skin, major oxidation after awhile.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by nicoleha

Didn't like this! The color made my skin look pink and the consistency was incredibly thick, much thicker than most foundations I tried. It didn't seem moisturizing at all, and it just sits at the top of my skin. Also, this transfers a lot.