November 24, 2014 | 998 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Ink Artliner

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by mzthisnthat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this liner in Indigo Darling. I wear contacts and usually wear BB gel liners or UD pencil liners, which do not budge. I lined my upper waterline with this in the a.m. and by noon what wasn't gone was smudged below my eyes. Would not repurchase. I'll stick with BB or UD liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by jtenopir88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have bought many different gel-like eyeliners and I have to say that I really love this1 It does a have a drier consistency but it goes on pretty good. I will definitely be repurchasing this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Marielle4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have several gel or cream liners from different brands and never had any reactions to them. This liner however, turns my eyes blood red in under 10 minutes. No itches, just incredibly red eyes.. So no, I won't repurchase as obviously I am allergic to some ingredient in the product.

Performance wise... it smudges a lot and doesn't seem to settle like other liners do once they dry down. The color is not a true black. Overall impession, there are cheaper and better gel or cream liners out there with better results.

I paid 24 euro for the smallest pot.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Muse1330

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in 02-Intense Brown.
The texture is just perfect and the brown I chose has a little mini-sparkles.
Wonderful!
This is expensive but a little goes really far so I'm sure I wont have to repurchase it for a while!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in black&plum tease,which is dark enough plum&great for my almost black eyes.I find it easy to apply,its not that dry.Lasting power is good.Sometimes smudges a bit on lower lashline(not waterline) where I mainly use it,but nothing terrible.My favourite gel-liners are still
cheaper ones from MSCHIC: Eye stain(black IS black)&waterproof in smaller pot.w/p is bit messy&needs some practice,as eyestains are easy.Havent tried BB,Stila etc.because some liquid eyeliners last as well on lower lashline and cake-eyeliners are easy to use.To my knowledge MSCHIC has international online site.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by CitizenQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Applies smoothly, texture is creamy and even and lasting power is almost perfect. It doesn't quite last as long as Bobby Brown gel liner or Clinique gel liner and it IS prone to smudging just a teeeeny weensy bit. It works well enough, but there are better products cheaper and also in its category. This product is not bad AT ALL. It's quite good. I've just tried better, that is all.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by nena505

Love the color and it's easy to apply, but I must be sensitive to an ingredient because my eyes always get red :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 5:22:00 AM More reviews by miss2thfairy

this is totally amazing, it is surprisingly easy to apply and lasts all day.
it got the color in 'black carbon ink' it is dark when first applied but throughout the day the color weakens. Although i do have oily-ish eye lids.

i heard this product is discontinued now .. is this true?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Ivytje

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my first eyeliner in a jar, in fact, my first eyeliner ever! I used to use e/s cause i didn't get a straight line above my eye. After getting a bit sick of smudging, i finally tried a real liner, this Lancome. I use my angled brush for it and I really love it!!! It's very easy to apply, even i can do it! Greyish black when you put it on very smooth, intense black when you put it on heavier. Staying power is also incredible! It's a bit pricy so i hope it doesn't dry out fast.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by tygressdoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I was hoping for a more intense black. The liner is prone to smudging.