December 18, 2014 | 874 users online

Blush - Boots - Natural Blush Cheek Color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Color Reviewed ~ Soft Damson

I have very reactive skin so I purged a lot of my blushes and replacing with only a few key shades that don't cause problems for my skin. The two main ingredients found in almost all blushes seem to be some type of oil or/and bismuth oxycholorde. A lot of oils with the expection of tea tree & mineral cause breakouts and bismuth oxycholorde gives me hives instantly all over my face. According to the EWG site, this does contain some ingredients with a level 2 & 3 concern factor but they don't appear to have any effect on my skin. Soft Damson is a cool toned pale pink. It is surprisingly pigmented on my NC40 skin. It shows up more neutral than cool on me due to my strong olive tone. Very very little shimmer in this which is great for oily skinned people. I am also content with the staying power as well. A real good find inexpensive find!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product. I bought it in Soft Apricot. I keep going back to it when i get unhappy with one of my other million blushes. However, it is a little expensive when it isn't on sale! Luckily, I got it when it was on sale. If it wasn't on sale, I probably wouldn't have purchased. The colour is saturated nicely, and I usually just use one swoop of the brush! The packaging is very nice, and it has lasted me forever. I like that there is no shimmer, and it has a very smooth texture to it! Only downside, is that I thought the colour was going to be a little bit lighter. It is VERY dark pink.. which kind of contradicts its name. But it still is beautiful!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by ccarlino

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this blush in Soft Damson and it gives a very natural, soft true pink flush to my cheeks. I have mature skin and recommend using this blush over a liquid or creme foundation. I would not recommend using with a pressed mineral foundation like Jane Iredale as the look may be flat and dull. Very good for the price and would prefer over Clinique.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by ItalianBerry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great blusher - better suited to lighter complexions (I use the pinker colours but I used to use this when a couple of years back when my skin was somewhat lighter)

The colour goes on great and looks natural. My only nag about this is that it does look a bit powdery and needs a good two coats. I prefer cream blushers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Soft damson is a very pretty, soft pink shade. It is not completely matte, but the shimmer factor is quite subtle. It is easy to apply and appears natural on my fair skin. It's a total bargain at under 10 dollars. This blush does what so many others fail to do - create beautiful, soft pink baby cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Hhall2079

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this blush in the 'Soft Damson' color. I absolutely love it. It gives me the color I want with easy blendability. I was worried (as I always am when I try a new product on my face) that it would break me out, but it's been weeks now and it hasn't.

The price $9 is great for what you get. I've had it for at least three weeks now, used it mostly every day and I can still see the original marking in the side of the blush.

I will by this product again, and I recommend that you try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by bluegreeneyes2001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this blush! i am very picky when it comes to makeup because i want it to look just so but i also want something affordable. and this more than lives up to my high makeup standards. it gives me the perfect blush. goes on smooth and silky and light. the finish is a soft pink blush with a subtle luminous sheen that looks just right. My favorite shade is Soft Damson:) and its about $9 at target. i'd buy this even if it was more expensive, its that good.