August 22, 2014 | 1786 users online

Treatments (Face) - Avon - Anew Clinical Expression Line Filler

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have just heard that Avon is discontinuing this product. I used this every morning and it did help with some of my fine lines but not the deeper ones, the packaging was difficult and often would shoot out more than you needed but none the less I was pretty happy with it and would have bought it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by ninanina

This works, it really does and I will recommend it highly. It does diminish lines quickly and is cooling, which was/is important to me. I only have a few lines around my mouth and it has done away with them completely within one week. The size is hugh for the price $30 for .5 fl oz. the color is a creamy/beige. I have taken off a lippie or two because the dispenser is horrible, it "shoots" out and far more than you would need in one setting. I will purchase this again, but I'm thinking this will last a long time. Give it a try, it's worth it and feels and seems far more high end than Avon, a company that I am not familiar with, but will keep an eye on for creams, et al from now on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 7:46:00 AM More reviews by gabiinchicago

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for almost a month, so I'm planning to update in as much time. Here's what I've seen:

Pros: may actually be helping very mildly with lines, has NOT caused any breakouts, but I'm not using on my most problematic break-out areas; scent is pleasant; has lots of extracts

Cons: I hate the dispenser: it always pumps out more than I need, but at least it's hygienic; so many ingredients that it's hard to know what's what

Ingredients:
PARFUM/FRAGRANCE
TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891
RED 4/CI 14700

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by theurbanhippie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the only product from the ANEW Clinical line that I actually returned because I saw no redeeming qualities at all. It pilled on my face so much I couldn't even rub the Phase I part in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I adore this. I was using Freeze 24/7 Anti-Wrinkle Cream, which is just something that camoflauges the real problem, not address it. On top of that, I was received an $80 kit about every sixty days just to get the cream. I could not afford it anymore, so I decided to turn to Avon products, which have never done me wrong. I chose this in place of the Freeze product, and not only could I not be any happier, but I think this is better, and cheaper. It comes in a tube that almost resembles a syringe, very cute. It doesn't seem so, but you get a ton of product for the money. It's a beige cream that you apply to problem areas and not only does it perform just as the Freeze would, but I think this actually reduces the wrinkles over time. A truly fabulous product that is my new HG. I won't ever be without this.