November 22, 2014 | 1676 users online

Eyes - Avon - Extreme Volume Flexicoat Maximizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2003 9:09:00 PM More reviews by RubyGemZ

I also have typical Asian lashes that are sparse, short and stubby but unfortunately this mascara didn't do much for me. I mean, all it did was coat my lashes with a thin layer of color. However, there were some good aspects about it - didn't smudge, clump or flake at all. I bought it when Avon had a sale going on, and I got one in Navy. In the tube, it's a lovely soft blue color, but it hardly shows up that much on my lashes. Generally, this mascara was ok but like I said, it didn't do much for me. I think it would be better to use on someone who has longer lashes. JMO. Cute, sleek tube tho.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2003 11:45:00 PM More reviews by xyan

So far the best mascara for the price. Although I think the Yves St Laurent mascara is by far the best, it is way too expensive. This mascara doesn't clump, and leaves your lashes soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2002 5:01:00 PM More reviews by sarahn

My newest holy grail mascara. Goes on smooth, doesn't clump and really beefs up my lashes. Got this when it was $2.99, so a super bargain.