October 24, 2014 | 1785 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Nobody's Perfect concealer palette

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

UGH!!!! UGH!!! UGH!!!!

-Chunky cumbersome packaging that's meant to be cute but is more of an inconvenience.

-Sub par product at best. Dried out my skin.

-The price, 8dollars, a bit much for something that doesn't do crap!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Cheerhottiexoxo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is horrible , it's greasy it creases like crazy and melts off your face. I bought this last October and I looked at the packaging/product when I got home and the concealers had like sweat drops in them almost as if It was sweating. I would record to save for a better one

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by milksushii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know why this product has such bad reviews! I actually really like it. I have a few dark spots on my cheeks and chin and this product covers them well. It's a decent concealer palette.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Suddenlii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I bought this palette in "fair", and I can't say it's horrible -- although, it certainly is not great either. My skin is very red usually, and so I was in the market for some green concealer, but this green concealer is almost white. It "works", I suppose, but the problem is that when you add your skin-coloured concealer over it, it blends into the green and you end up, essentially, with a lighter version of the concealer colour you tried to use.

My problem with the concealer colours is that they're not terribly pigmented. I'm fairly pale and a bit yellow, but I have to use the darkest mixed with the second-darkest on this palette for my skin colour, which I think is a bit ridiculous. Unless you're super-pale-sickly white, then you're probably going to find the colour arrangement and pigmentation a little hard to work with. It's do-able, just not highly desirable.

Also, it's pretty greasy. It creases like crazy, and if you don't powder it, it will come off on, say, your clothes if your sleeve touches your face, or on your fingers if you scratch your skin. If you powder it, however, it's okay. Not great, still, but okay.

The packaging is probably one of the most irritating parts of this product. The top of it is hard to open (especially if you have short nails, like myself), and the case is so flimsy that I frequently worry about the hinge snapping off. There's a small brush that comes with it on a short string, and the brush is a complete joke and virtually useless; I don't know why the manufacturers think that a two-millimeter wide centimetre-long brush is sufficient to blend out concealer.

For what it's worth, I would say that you would be better off saving your money and spending it on something just a bit higher quality than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by AmandaMARi

This product is horrible, no pigmentation, greasy, and the colors could not work for a variety of skin tones. The green did no red correcting, and the other two colors came out very white and were pointless. I get that this might work for younger kids, but there are better concealers for the same price. I would not even recommend this to a beginner at make up. In addition, the packaging was very gimmicky and the brush that came with it isn't even bigger than my pinky nail..

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by mahajkulit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It works for me you just have to blend it really good..Mine it turn out good for me and i like it..

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by highschool101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will never buy this again! It is gross and does not cover anything! Ugh, i am so mad i bought this, i cant even take it back, i threw the receipt away. The packaging is cheap looking, the green color comes out almost white, the yellow and pink? CRAP! The whole palette is crap, dont waste your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by SummerLeigh

Well for starters, the packaging of this is really cute.. But talk about a waste of money. The correcting colors are crazy. The green shade is practically white ( not helpful) the pink and yellow just don't seem to do what we are all wanting them too.
As far as the concealer.. I'm not sure if these colors were modeled after dolls but they tend to be completely unrealistic.
I never have a hard time matching foundations or concealer a to my skin tone but I can't seem to find one of the three concealers that work. Even when I try mixing them it just looks weird. This product does tend to cake slightly under the eyes.. I would recommend the Glamoflauge over this anyway!!!
Stay away from this one ladies!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by amandatumpach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This concealer STINKS! I wouldn't even put this up for swap because it's that bad and I don't see how this could work for anyone. I'm not bad mouthing Hard Candy at all! I love me some HC products like their Fox in a box powders/blushes, Baked blushes/bronzers and their discontinued tinted moisturizer :( but this is def a no no for my HC repurchases. Seeing as I actually love so many HC items I did have high hopes for this and sad to say I wish I could give this product 0 lippies but MUA forced me to give at least one. The the coverage of this is so sheer and light it won't cover anything! We wouldn't buy a concealer if we didn't want that extra coverage (rolls eyes). On top of it being sheer it's so greasy/oily that it slides all over and can't be built or melts away. The packaging and name was cute I give it that but all HC items are oober adorable. I wanted to love this when I bought it because it's not to often you can get a concealer palette at the drugstore...but now I know why! Wtih this I conclude my rant.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by SierraStormrage

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Being an Urban Decay owned company i kind of hoped the quality would be decent in this concealer palette. No. The texture is oily and creases like crazy. The coverage is virtually non existent. The packaging is cheap and tacky, looks like the cheap makeup my mom would humor me with when i was 7. Not worth 8 dollars. No thank you, ma'am.