October 25, 2014 | 1198 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - Patchouli

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by makeupartist77

This is one of my staples from Yankee Candle, I use it year round! Works wonders!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is also my favorite Yankee Candle. The first reviewer must have gotten a bad one. It does happen actually. I have purchased quite a few of the patchouli and some don't smell as strong as others do. Usually they are good though. I have gotten tons of the votives and I have to say that I've lit some that don't smell much at all and others that smell the whole house up (I'm refering to patchouli). That's why I give it a 4 instead of a 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG, This is one of my favorite scents. I just love it in the livingroom when I'm watching a movie. I love the old 'hippy' scents of the 60's. So warm and earthy. There is just something about patchouli that is unlike anything else out there. Would buy a truckfull if I could!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by vickypollard

Smells great cold but has NO THROW when lit. None whatsoever. How can it be that some YC candles have amazing throw and others have none at all? Patchouli is especially potent so I was shocked when this candle failed to scent even a small room with the door closed. Wasted money. Will not buy again.

***For the record, I purchased two of these candles and I experienced the same problem, no throw. I thought I got a bad one, but both turned out to be the same.***