July 25, 2014 | 1865 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Diamond Strength - Rose Petals

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by lisa7788

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The color is a bit bright for my shy taste, but it does look very nice on. The formula does hide imperfections as others have said, and yes, it is pretty glittery. But, it look really nice on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by goofyhusky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Besides French manicure, I like this color the best on my nails. Like the first reviewer said, it's a truly rosy pink, definitely a cold color (vs. a warm one). It looks very good on my finger and toe nails against my pale skin. It does look very glittery and childish in the bottle, but when applied, it's actually quite harmonious on an adult female professional's hand, and does not look outrageous at all. Staying power and the time it takes to dry is pretty standard. The only reason I will not give it a 5/5 is because it contains formaldehyde, but then it's hard to find a cheap nail polish without. Also, application is more difficult than other polishes because the consistency is a tad bit too thick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by murphy817

LOL, I can agree with the previous reviewer about the obscene glitter in this. But, I love loud nail colors. I like boring nude shades on my face, but look out, I'm all for wacky nail colors. The color is neon pink with tons of micro-glitter. This color reminds me of Barbie in a 80's braidsmaid dress. I love it. It looks great on bronzed or dark skinned gals. It lays on nicely and camoflauges imperfections in the nail. I love the long thin brush too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by mudpie1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color in Rose Petals is a true rosy pink polish. However, it's way too glittery. The shimmer is along the lines of OPI's Princesses Rule - wall-to-wall silvery pink microglitter. The color is very pretty but it looks like it belongs on a five year old. The application was very smooth and opaque in two coats; however, the finish was very dull and not too shiny until I added a top coat. All in all, while I like the shade of pink, this is much too young for me so it will go in the swap pile.