December 20, 2014 | 823 users online

Styling Products - Alterna - Caviar Anti-Aging Shine & Define Spray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Great, great product when used lightly-and I mean lightly! Better yet spray on your hands and comb through hair unless you have 2nd day hair whereas you can come bit perfect then spray without it looking too weighed down. Great overall, I love alterna

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by aaachooo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Would I buy again? Definately. I absolutely adore this stuff! I got my Mother hooked on it as well. It really does give your hair that youthful shine and without being greasy. Nice light hold. My Mom and I have completely different hair types, but it works wonders for us both.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Bradiette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! Before discovering this I used hairspray to smooth down some breakage and a shine spray, this does both! The shine it gives hair is not greasy looking like so many other sprays or serums can be. If I do have stubborn fly aways near my roots I still use hairspray sometimes though because too much of this up top can make roots appear greasy.