July 31, 2014 | 1642 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Exposed

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 11:24:00 AM More reviews by SnapesLove

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like the other colors in this line, this is marketed as a sheer gloss, presented in a slim black tube. Like the others also, it has a gorgeous texture and shine, and is a pleasure to apply. I would classify this shade as a "nude", though normally I steer very far away from what most people call "nude" lip colors. This one is a lovely exception for me though. I think the incredible shine is what makes the difference here. Its a fairly light pinky/brown...I suppose you could still classify it as a neutral, which are my faves for lipcolors, but this one is much, much lighter than what I will usually even glance at, much less consider trying. It is very low-key and sophisticated....when I am wearing this shade, I'm pleased to say that my lips look as gorgeous as any supermodel's in a closeup photo spread about lipcolors in a fashion magazine LOL. Shine is just crazy with this shade! If you haven't tried any of these, you should dash to a VS Beauty store and find one that is right for you!