Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

4.2

Sulphur, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Camphor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This helps dry my pimples fast and can prevent cystic pimples from growing if you catch it at an early stage. Too bad it can only be used if you are staying home. Unless you don't mind going out with pinkish white spots on your skin. I suggest that you sleep on white pillowcase because it bleached my coloured pillowcases. I leave the product on all night for effectivity. It is pricy. I've tried Bye Bye Blemish and Mario Badescu spot treatments like the Eradikate and the Eradikate is the best in staying on your face and eliminating pimples.

on 4/8/2015 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this didn't do much of anything. my pimples dry up on their own in the same amount of time as they did using this product. i don't understand the positive reviews, honestly. this just didn't seem to do anything for me?

on 3/22/2015 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I recently started breaking out horribly, due to hormones and a foundation that hated my skin. I purchased this in Kate's kit to banish blemishes and acne. I love it! I dab this on with a q-tip and let it sit. I'll even reapply after a few hours. It sucks the life out of my horrible cystic acne and it is gone within a day or two. My husband also loved it. Sulfur is great for drying out cystic acne. At $25, it seems expensive, but it lasts a LONG time. I will repurchase.

on 2/8/2015 9:44:00 PM

Definitely a holy grail spot treatment. Dip a qtip into the product, put a light layer over my problems areas, sleep with it on and my spots look significantly better in the morning. Draws out the swelling of pimples, redness and sensitivity. Most of my problems areas only need a treatment or two of this stuff and they're gone. Love it, will absolutely repurchase when I run out of it.

on 2/6/2015 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is holy grail spot treatment. I don't care how much it costs because it works. I use this at night after washing my face. Dipping a cotton swap into the jar - shaking not required - I apply it to where I need it. It dries quickly and doesn't leave a residue on my pillow. In the morning, the pimple is significantly reduced and may require just one or two more treatments. And in some instances, the pimple has completely dried out overnight. The smell is pretty strong, but I can get over it because this product works. The product will last me a long time, but when I need to, I will repurchase.

on 1/27/2015 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product helps bring down the inflammation of cystic acne and huge zit outbreaks overnight. It will shorten the life span and reduce the pimple size, but it won't make it disappear overnight (there probably isn't any product that could actually do this anyway). So it's effective and does the best medication could do for pimples.

This product contains mostly isopropyl alcohol liquid in it and then sulfur sediment at the bottom of the bottle. To use this, you will need to dip your q-tip all the way to the bottom to pick up the sediment. Since this product contain alcohol, it evaporates pretty quickly. Make sure every time you open the bottle to use the product, close the lid right away afterwards. The alcohol will still evaporate much sooner than you finishing all the product from the bottom. To prolong/make the most of the product, buy some isopropyl alcohol from your local drugstore/pharmacy and add it to the bottle. Doing this will allow the product to last a very long time for you which will make the price more worth it.

The product is pretty pricey for what looks to be a small bottle. However the bottle lasts for a very long time, especially if you add the isopropyl after it is mostly evaporated. Overall, would recommend!

on 1/3/2015 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This stuff is fabulous! After one night of application I noticed a dramatic change. By the second night the blemish was almost gone. LOVE LOVE LOVE it....

on 12/31/2014 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a really nice spot treatment. Overall, it's not a miracle worker, but I've yet to find a skin care product that is. I don't have horrible acne anymore, but I do still occasionally get spots or a big cystic thing on my face. The one thing I don't particularly like about this product is how much it flakes off after I apply it. Maybe I'm applying too thick a coat, but it seems like it just flakes off as soon as it dries. Very strong alcohol/sulfur combo smell, but that goes away pretty quickly.
Overall, a decent spot treatment that does what it says.

on 10/29/2014 8:11:00 PM

I've been struggling with acne for years and years and I have tried soooooo many face washes, spot treatments, and even prescription acne treatments. I heard about this product and thought I would give it a try, so I splurged and spent the $32 at Sephora. I found that this worked okay, but not as good as it should considering the price. For me, it works better on "new" pimples/spots, but it does not work on reoccurring spots (pimples that have come back). So it's an okay product, but not great. Personally, I found that the worst part of it is that it makes your skin fairly dry, because it's a peeling type of treatment so it just peels off your face. I put it on before I go to bed and then wash off what is left on my face in the morning and it makes my skin kind of flaky and dry. I hate to say that I would not purchase this again and was not very impressed.

on 10/11/2014 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Yay Kate!!! Not a miracle worker but so far my HG product for painful cystic acne - it definitely shortens the lifespan of those suckers. A little pricey for the bottle but it lasts a long time and hey, if it works...have repurchased twice and almost on my 3rd bottle.

Popular Face Skincare Products