November 28, 2014 | 1920 users online

Foundations - Revlon - Matte foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by pammiemay

The product made me breakout in large pimples on my forehead, cheeks, nose, and skin within 3-4 days of use. The breakouts disappeared after I stopped using the product but left me with horrible hyperpigmentation. Thankfully I stopped using the product soon enough that the blemishes weren't too deep.

This product is not for sensitive acne prone skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by mimi09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my first review. I bought this about three weeks ago and all I can say is that it is o.k. The first two days I really liked, but then my face started to break out. For the price I think I can find something a little better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by amna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have an oil slick for a face... this works to make me look human!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have normal skin but I find myself drawn to matte foundations because they seem to have more coverage. I'm a perfectionist. ;) This smoothed on easily and covered nicely without being too heavy. It wasn't an exact match to my skin tone (the color selection was HORRIBLE) but it was close enough. It lasted all day and still looked nice but I did notice that I seemed to produce oil in my t-zone when I use mattifying foundations, my skin usually doesn't do that. Go figure. It didn't break my sensitive skin out or make me feel like I was wearing a heavy mask. It's not my fave but it's nice and I'd buy it again if I absolutely had to...like if I couldn't get my holy grail or something.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2002 4:03:00 PM More reviews by lynhi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best foundation for my oily skin that I have found. I have tried many expensive brands(Lancome,Prescriptives,MAC,Bobbi Brown,etc...)but this is the only one that I alway go back to using. I mix buff and natural tan(the only colors I found w/enough yellow in them) to match my medium complextion w/yellow undertones perfectly. I use this over my solbar zinc spf38 sunscreen and it looks amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2001 2:40:00 PM More reviews by smashbox_diva

Really great for controling shine. I just wish they had better colors.