October 1, 2014 | 1326 users online

Eye Shadow - Fyrinnae - We´re all mad here

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 3:33:00 AM More reviews by SydinBoots

I'm very fond of extreme-green eye shadows and haven't yet found one I couldn't wear, but that doesn't mean I am easily pleased. This is one I would certainly consider a favourite.
A lot of companies seem to shy away from real green eye shadows- even those who reach out with bright blues- offering washed out versions or off-greens instead. Sometimes you get a token lime. shade.. though they're often fairly generic.
The base colour of this is a pretty standard bright lime green/chartreuse. There's nothing boring about such a vivid electric colour, but this particular one really stands out.
First, it is definitely *green*, not the yellow-playing-at-green effect you sometimes get. What really sets it off though is the finish- gold shimmer for contrast, with pale green sparks mixed in. The gold adds a lovely iridescence and the sparkliness makes it extra-lively.
That said, it's not an obnoxious overly-sparkly monstrosity which can't be worn by anyone. Worn lightly with a more restrained colour it adds a lovely glow suitable for daytime looks.
I'll keep collecting lime shadows, but I doubt I'll get one I like as much as this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by annehelge

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A fun, bright, softly shimmering chartreuse. Reminds OMGWTF but is greener.

Looks GREAT with blue eyes.

I never imagined I would wear bright chartreuse e/s but make-up can be fun, too, I have discovered...thanks MUA! :O)