July 29, 2014 | 1196 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Mentha Lip Cordial Hot Buttered Rum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by marhope78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells and tastes so delicious, and I love the slight shimmer it adds to my lips! This works well alone or over another lipcolor. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

YUMMY!!! This doesn't really have that much of a mint taste in it but it does have a minty tingle on the lips. It tastes and smells just like those buttered rum life savers that are sooo delicious so that makes me very happy. I just love, love, love the taste and smell of this! The color on this is white/sheer w/ silver micro glitter shimmer in it. SOO pretty!!! I just love this lip gloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2009 5:37:00 PM More reviews by krm82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've never used any of the C.O. Bigelow lip products before today because I always thought they were a little too pricey. Today however, I got lured in by the hot buttered rum flavor and just had to buy one. This really does smell EXACTLY like buttered rum...yummy! When I apply it to my lips I can feel and slightly taste the peppermint oil but I can't smell it at all. The gloss provides some shine and light shimmer (nothing over the top) and is suitable for all ages. It feels great on my lips, will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2009 1:33:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Oh my gosh, these are sooo cute. I've been a fan of the menthas for years now and I always get so excited to get their seasonal ones and this years winter ones do not disappoint, like this years summer ones. This one is smells exactly like hot buttered rum. I will use these all winter, because they make lips so soft, shiny and beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Cakeicing

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am not a big fan of lip glosses, but I bought this one because it smells exactly like my favorite Life Saver -Butter Rum!!!! It is a sparkly lip gloss that has a hint of mint. Specifically, I can FEEL the mint in how it makes my lips tingle a bit, but I cannot SMELL it (a blessing because I'm just not into mint). Wish they had a plain chapstick in this scent as I don't like the coated feeling that glosses give me. Oh well, I guess I can't have it all. I'll deal with the gloss just for the smell!!!!