October 31, 2014 | 1403 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Johnson & Johnson - 24 hour moisture hand cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by linhgaga

A very lovely product at a reasonable price. It does its job well, leaving my hands very soft and smooth. If I tested this product blind I would have thought this was a high end product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Decent lotion. A name brand people know of and can trust. Reasonably priced at about $1.50. It is small, like a travel size, but all I use it for is dry skin on my knuckles and elbows. It does help. The smell is hard to describe, but nice, subtle, and clean smelling. I would purchase again and recommend to someone looking for a good simple lotion.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by marisolantela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

An inexpensive, nicely scented and effective hand cream.

I'm usually loyal to Dove's Beauty Hand Balm, but as I needed an extra tube to keep in my handbag and this one was on discount, I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did: not only it has a pleasant smell (the first thing I appreciate in any kind of cream), but is absorbed amazingly fast by the skin, which is a key factor to decide whether I would or wouldn't repurchase it - my skin is naturally oily, so I only need hydration, not any extra grease.
Besides, the texture is great, very light and easy to spread. I'm not sure if, as it claims, actually moisturizes for twenty-four hours, but what I can assure you is that the protective barrier is noticeable, especially when you wash your hands - they do not feel tight nor overdried, even after a long contact with dishwashing detergents (my daily nightmare). Though it does not defeat Dove's cream - it remains my favorite hand treat - it is a reliable and affordable option. Little more can you ask for, right?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by annaka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG hand cream!
Leaves my hands smooth, soft and even-toned.
It's not greasy and doesn't ball up for me.
I've just ran out and am desperate to restock!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 6:24:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's one of those creams that form a barrier rather than being absorbed. As far as moisturizing goes it definitely helps to relieve tight dry hands. Not sure the effect is as lasting as they claim. What I hate about this cream is that it balls up. If you rub you hands together it rolls off you skin. As a result it makes you skin feel almost dirty like there is something on it. Way too annoying! J&J also test on animals so I won't repurchase any of their products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 1:58:00 AM More reviews by FleurDefendue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is definitely the best hand cream. For a year I couldn't find it anywhere here and I was afraid that it had been discontinued, but recently I saw it again on the shelves. My skin is very sensitive and due to excessive handwashing, when the weather becomes crispy, my hands are very dry and irritated. I have tried many others (HE brands, L'Occitane, products from the drugstore etc) and this is the only one that solves my problem. The formula is thick, but it absorbs quickly without feeling greasy. Immediately upon application my hands feel soft and smooth, like they are covered by a thin film. The results are not just temporary. The condition of my skin improves dramatically, all the dryness and roughness and irritation go away, without needing to reapply constantly. It has even the ability to heal cat scratches quickly. Last but not least, the product is true to what is written on the packaging: "Hands feel soft, even after washing".