October 24, 2014 | 1076 users online

Masks - Korres - Thyme Honey Mask

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I bought a full size of this mask online, so I wasnīt able to test it before. Even though it feels rich and comfortably smooth, like it could really nourish the skin, and has a nice scent, it doesnīt really do so much for my skin. Yes, it moisturizes my skin, but not more intensely than a normal facecream, and it doesnīt calm the redness on my cheeks. Thatīs why I will try other masks instead of buying this one again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a generous sample of this mask, Thyme Honey Mask from Korres as GWP.

My skin is dry, especially in the winter. This mask has a delicious scent to it, I absolutely love the honey scent. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. When I have to get a new facial mask I will definitely buy this one. The only downside is the price. But judging from my experience most masks that are of good quality can not be found at drugstores, unfortunately I have to add.

As previous reviewer already has mentioned, I think this is a mask for dry skinned gentlemen and ladies. Those with combination or oily skin will probably find this mask to be not their cup of tea. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 8:52:00 PM More reviews by whoshore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is evidently the new honey mask formulation by Korres, and I can't compare it to the Honey Moisture-Binding Face mask, having never tried that one. Actually, I've never been very fond of masks or much of a believer in them. However, I was at Sephora and a clerk gave me a sample of this product when I noted that my facial skin was rather flakey and snakey, thanks to my too-robust use of a new retinol product. She insisted that I try it, and because it smelled sort of yummy, I opened up my sample and tried it that evening. The formulation is fragrant, but not greasy, and it is very pleasant to wear. And when I removed it, my skin was smooth and the flakes were gone. This absolutely is not a product for those with oily or even combination skin, and if I wasn't using a drying retinol, I'd probably avoid this mask. But it is lovely and effective and it has changed my mind about masks. Going into winter, the dry-skinned ladies and gentlemen should use it to give your skin a treat. I am picking up a full size of this mask the next time I return to Sephora!