July 31, 2014 | 1002 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Sensitive Skin Deep Cleansing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by 07words

Absolutely LOVE this!

It removes all of my make up (even heavy eye make up) very easily and tightens my pores. I have never broken out with this product despite it's medicated smell.

I've gone through 6 bottles of this and it's fantastic! It has not done anything for my breakouts but it has definitely helped keep my skin clearer than with other products.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by MissOrthodox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG cleansing lotion/toner!

I have highly reactive skin which is easily offended, but at the same time is prone to blemishes and hyperpigmentation spots after a breakout.

I was looking for something gentle, but effective. I sew that this product was for sensitive skin, was oil-free but contained Salicylic Acid so I decided to try it. Success!

Ever since using this my skin has remained break-out free, toned and under control. I love how refreshing it is, and how amazingly it works to help any spot I do get from becoming hyperpigmented!

I know this works because I stopped using it for a about 3 months and have been battling ever since. Now I'm using it again at present and once again my skin is calm and responds better to other products I like to use/try.

---------------------18th APRIL 2014 - UPDATE------------------------
I no longer use this because it's too harsh for me now. Not sure what happened but I just can't use it now. Rating reduced from 5 to 2 lippies because it didn't help prevent new pimples. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Rumz

This product is very cheap and pretty much does the job. If I use this at night after make up removal and spots I have will have reduced size by the next day. It hasn't completely removed by blemishes but it has made a significant difference to my skin. It has reduced the frequency, size and scarring of spots I get. However it is rather drying so I think it would be suitable for very oily skin rather than combination and certainly not dry skin. All though it has a harsh smell it doesn't have a harsh effect on my skin, no redness etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 8:22:00 AM More reviews by jennybabex

pros!
really good for oily skin
leaves skin feeling soft
takes off all makeup!!

cons
smells very strong
can make eyes water

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by rachelicious904

I have just repurchased this after finishing up my first bottle. So it's safe to say I love this stuff! I travelled America for 3 months and my skin got terrible due to the climate change - I've never had so many spots - particularly on my forehead. I was complaining to my friend upon arrival home and she recommended this to me, and it was only 3 so I thought I'd give it a try. Although this smells really strong and stings a bit when you first put it on, I can't get enough of how clean my skin feels after using it. I use make up wipes to take my make up off (because I'm fairly lazy and can't be bothered to go to the bathroom) and then put this on a cotton pad and swipe all over my face. I like the fact it's a no rinse formula. The dirt that's on the cotton pad is amazing! Considering I always think my skin is already clean. My skin just feels squeaky. Anyway my spots were gone in no time and I've carried on using this and had hardly any spots since. It is quite harsh so I always make sure I moisturise with a heavy cream afterwards (Oilatum Natural Face Repair) as I have a dry skin anyway. But I imagine this would be great for oily skin too. I'm glad I've found something so cheap that is so effective, and the bottle lasts ages too. I've knocked a lippy off simply due to the strong smell (not great when you've got a hangover).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Deenoz94

I love this product. I first intended to use this on my face, and it worked well, my pimples weren't as visible anymore, its didnt dry ouut my face or made it oily, but it didn't quite do the job. I started using the Clinique 3-step which worked wonders for me on my face. That's when i stopped using Clean&Clear.
But i have trouble areas on my back and chest and i tried using this product on them, and it is now my HG for those areas! i love it, at the end of the day (i use it once in the morning, once in the evening) the pimples are gone! no other product was able to do this!
I would definitely repurchace this. although the only cons about this, is that the packaging isn't so safe to travel with, i always have to tape it, and the smell is OK ( a sort of minty fresh smell) but after about a week or two, I get bored of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2009 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Zooba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lotion didn't clear up my pimples at all.. actually I ran out once of my washing cleanser & used this for 2 days & it broke me out with small red pumps, may be because of the strong smell or the castor oil in it I'm not sure...the good thing that it didn't burn my face nor dried it out
won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by groovypancakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS: Definately keeps my spots at bay, can be applied REALLY easily and is mega cheap. CONS: Hasn't completely gotten rid of my spots?
Ok so I use this every morning and evening along with witch's targeting spot gel treatment and occasionally using an exfoliator. It's sooooo easy to apply as you just put a bit of it on a cotton wool ball or pad etc so I can do this in about a minute on my face, shoulders, chest and back which is pretty damn good. It's kept my spots at bay really well and I notice the difference when I switch products. Also if I do get a spot it gets rid of the worst of it in about a day? often less. Also doesn't dry out my skin as often these products do...even though it does have salyctic acid in it which is known for drying skin out. Hasn't completely gotten rid of/stopped my spots but I guess that won't happen for awhile. Very happy with this product =)