April 19, 2014 | 1731 users online

Eye Shadow - L.A. Colors - Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow in Radiant

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very pigmented eye shadow and it is at a great price. They also had many more shades to choose from, in addition to this shade. Although, I personally would not repurchase since it does not stay on, even with a primer like Urban Decay or Too Faced. I took off a lippie for the lack of staying power, the bad brush, and the fact that you are not able to blend. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

The underdog of loose eyeshadows. It is extremely pretty when you put it on, very pigmented and it does seem to have a lovely metallic shine to it. It's got a gold hue when it hits the sunlight, but the shadow itself is a gorgeous bronze. I got this for $1 at Family Dollar along with another one and am not at all disappointed! It's an unbelievable deal! The brush sucks- do not use it. Just use one of your own, because I'd say 99% of the time it will be all mangled when you open it. This con, though, is outweighed by the pros and is not a big deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by zero131nh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Just try it on today and like it so far. It's very pigmented. The packaging is sure messy, and I would love to use my own brush. The brush included in the pot is soft, but there's no way you can apply eyeshadow precisely with it and its shape. I don't like the color though. On me it looks too orangy, and I'm afraid of eyeshadows that have more of a red tone to make my dark eyes look like vampire eyes. The shimmer is very nice. I would love to try this in other colors. My Dollar General store has only 2 colors, and the other one is a bubble gum pink that I don't care for. Wish they had more colors in store so that I wouldn't have to order online on cherryculture.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by MeganHeartsMakeup13

I LOVE this! So frikkin pretty! SUPER pigmented! Brings soo much attention 2 my eyes! Love the glitter too! Packaging isn't the greatest , but product is wat matters! Lots of product , prolly even more than MAC pigments! :)) want 2 go and buy the honeysuckle shadow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really, really pretty shimmery brown color. The reasons I wouldn't buy again is because I don't wear browns often enough to want to purchase this again. Also, if you try to blend, you blend away a lot of the color & are left with only the glitter.
But if you like shimmery browns this is perfect for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by rdc1227

As soon as I'm done writing this review, I'm going out to buy more! I've never used a product like this before so I didn't want to spend a ton of money in case it was overwhelming on me (I'm very fair and prefer a more natural look). But this stuff is amazing! It really draws attention to my eyes! I love it and you can't beat the price! It's $1 at my local Dollar General! The brush it comes with is horrid so I tap some out onto the lid, swirl in my Sigma brush and apply. Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 11:26:00 AM More reviews by PookaMendoza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow . I use Mac Prep + Prime for a base and it stays all day . It is a very pretty color and is very , very pigmented . The packaging kind of sucks but hey , I think it was a dollor . There are some videos on Youtube on how depot it . Anyway I love it !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by littlemisshollywood

I absolutely LOVE this product. It's a nice loose eyeshadow but I think a little chunkier than normal pigments. I was pleasantly surprised when I picked this up from my local Dollar Tree. This neutral beigey bronze color is my go to color when I'm doing any au natural days. I would repurchase over and over and over again but it's filled up a 5 gram jar. There are ways of depotting this which I do with all of the L.A. Colors Loose Eyeshadows. Youtube it! MUST HAVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

~CLICK CONTINUED FOR SWATCHES~

I fell in love with these after trying one that I got from a Dollar Tree. After that, I had to get more colors from Cherry Culture, that's how much I like them.

They are EXTREMELY pigmented. They are also extremely messy, so be prepared. Some of the lighter colors aren't as bad as the darker colors, they probably just blend in with your skin more if you happen to get any on your face. The included brush is kinda useless, but if you have nothing else on you, it'll do. Just be ready with some face powder or foundation or concealer to clean up the fallout. I've found that my E.L.F. studio small precision brush & small smudge brushes will fit in the opening perfectly, giving you some other options for application. The best thing would be to depot these, but I haven't figured out how yet. There's a TON of shadow in that little vial, that's for sure.

Sounds like a lot of hassle, doesn't it? I just love them, though, because of the heavy pigmentation and high sparkle in these shadows. If you're willing to pay next to nothing to deal with the odd packaging, these are very nice little gems.

A picture says a thousand words, check it:
continued >>