August 21, 2014 | 1882 users online

Eye Shadow - Ulta - eyeshadow quad

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

I enjoyed these eyeshadow quads. I have two of them, bit really gonna bother to say which because I do not wish to rifle through my stuff. To put it concisely, the colors are not arranged as thoughtfully as I would have liked, but they still are pretty nice. The pigmentation is pretty great and, depending on which quad you get, some are more pressed than others. That does not matter because the color payoff is great, and I have not experienced creasing or fading with these shadows. They are a bit pricey- $10-$12 for some of these, so I personally do not think that these are the kind of quads that you should buy in bulk. Still, you get good value for your money, and that's what's nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

These quads are quite nice and very underrated/unknown. ULTA brand is certainly a hit or miss, I've tried their foundation powder (Pass), fabulous face primer (Decent but still pass), lipsticks (Pretty good), single blushes, and these eyeshadow quads. Out of all of those, I would have to say the eyeshadow quads and blush (in girlie) are my favorite. I have these quads in Glamour Girl (Black shadow, Medium silver sheen shadow, gold sheen taupe, and very light silver sheen) and Girls Night Out (Light blue/Silver, medium gray/blue, light pink/purple, medium mauve/purple).
I love these quads 1. Because they are complete looks in a nice compact 2. Because they are cheap (Originally $12.00 but you can always find them for BOGO free so $6 each) and 3. They are high quality. Not all the colors are very pigmented, but overall they have great staying power, are versatile, and I've never once had a problem with any transfer. Definitely worth checking out, for a drugstore price (honestly even less) they are ABSOLUTELY worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by LoriLula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got the Glamour Girl quad during a BOGO Free sale on the Ulta website. The shades are good for a smokey eye, but they are all VERY similar (except for the matte black of course). I would buy one of these again, but only with the BOGO sale. $12.99 is a little much for these. As for quality, I would say that they aren't bad. They wear pretty well. I guess my biggest disappointment is just that the colors are SO similar. The lightest color looks lighter on the website than it does in person.

Update: After having used this several times I have to say that I'm more pleased with the quality than I was at first. The staying power is much greater with my UDPP.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by lillybunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I got the eyeshadow quad with the following colors: Truffle, polished, smoke and black ink. These colors are absolutely perfect for a smokey eye. My favorite is truffle, which is a dark and yet shimmery gold shadow. It's perfect to sweep all over the lid because it isn't too pigmented and yet it gives your lids a pop of color. Polished is also a cute "everyday" color. I don't use smoke, because it's hard to pull off silver tones on my skin. However, black ink is a perfect color anyone can pull off on their crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Bed5159

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, for a second there I thought maybe I had reviewed this before, because I bought Good Girl and Girly Girl. Good Girl is my favorite of all my eyeshdows. It is so cheap that I can use it everyday besides that it has lasted 6 months. I am pale so the colors stick out just enough that it is a natural sexy smoky eye and you can play it up or down. I love that they are matte all but one, makes it pop just enough. Is great for green eyes and for blue as well I would imagine. It will come off through the day without a good primer underneath but with the primer it lasts all day and the colors pop.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by WesleysMom25

I have Good Girl and this is one of my fave eyeshadows. It has some pretty browns. It last all day and they are really pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2009 9:40:00 AM More reviews by owlcat75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased 2 of these quads during a BOGO sale at Ulta and I am SO glad I did! The two I got are 'Good Girl' (neutral/brown palette) and 'Girly Girl' (very wearable pink-plum palette). What I really love about these are the great pigmentation, color selection, and variety of finishes. The 'Good Girl' palette has 2 matte shades (light brown and dark chocolate brown) and 2 shimmery shades (cream and warm/bronzey brown). The 'Girly Girl' palette has 1 matte shade (super deep plummy brown) and 3 shimmery shades (pale pink, ivory, and a pretty pink-plum color). I've been using them daily and I'm really pleased with the quality of these shadows. They last well all day over my UDPP.