August 21, 2014 | 966 users online

Eye Shadow - Yves Saint Laurent - Ombres Duolumieres #1 Heavenly Beige / Astral Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by chocolatecadre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I call this my "job interview" duo palette. It's just perfect for a very every day look, and you can use the brown with other colors for a more night-time look. I love the shimmer of it.

It's a bit on the pricey side, but you'll be getting a lot of use out of it, since it basically creates a very lovely, simple every day look for work, school, lunch date etc. Plus the golden packaging with a mirror just makes me feel strangely luxurious when I touch up my make up during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by christina001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am loving this duo.
Very unique cool toned beige/brown combination. The beige has a silver sheen to it, and the brown a dark cool green sheen (not very pronounced though, it is not a khaki but definitely still a very dark brown).
It has some glitter in it - if you want no glitter but are comfortable with shimmer you may go for Stila Kitten/Go Lightly (golden/yellow toned beige/brown) or Too faced Totally Toasted (pinkish toned beige/brown).

The texture of this duo is a dream. It applies very well, is neither too powdery nor too creamy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by misskeikei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! The packaging and pigmentation of these shadows are gorgeous. Very shimmery but not with big chunks of glitter. They are buildable colours from a sheer shimmery look during the day to very glam for the night.

I love the fact that the beige is not beige at first but more white that blends in nicely with the dark brown to create the beige colour, so you can use it as a highlight for the corners of your eyes. I like taking the brown to the bottom of the eyes for a more dramatic effect.

Definitely one of my most favourite eyeshadows. I dont know why but you can easily buy this shade from online makeup outlets at a much lower price and I think this is the best shade of the duos.

- KK. =^_^= .v.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2009 3:00:00 AM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am going to add to these reviews as well, I purchased this today at Nordstrom and I am very pleased with it, I think its been the most expenvie eyeshadow duo I have ever bought, I usually stick to my Mac but with this I couldnt resist the colors! I love the brown as well as the lighter color, like another reviewer has said it can be used as a wash or a highlight.I recommend you pick it up because I believe its only available for the Holidays, but not sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2009 1:26:00 PM More reviews by MimiPinkque

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Truly gorgeous packaging! But the shades are very easy to wear although shimmery and work well for day or night.
I would say the brown is more richer than the picture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2009 5:38:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

What a gorgeous eyeshadow is this one!
The Brown is so intense and vibrant... highly shimmery, has a tiny bit of green in it (it is not a red/bronze one rather a cool shade). A truly deep brown with loads of shimmer..... Perfect for a modern & easy smokey eye.
The Lighter shade is not really a beige as described but it is rather a fleshy/off-white that you can use as a wash. The two shades together are just awesome.
Very easy to apply, they blend well, do not crease, no fall-out....
The Eyeshadow comes in the typycal absolutely luxurious YSL gold compact... A real gem.