September 2, 2014 | 1199 users online

Conditioner - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Natural Apricot Conditioner - Super Shine

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

The conditioners smells great like apricot :) its really thick. I think its an average conditioner-really it is. Gave my nice shine and great moisture. I would repurchase again. :)

**For the shampoo**
[I have thick, dry, and dull dark brown hair. ]
The smell of apricot is so good!! and the fragrance is not too overwhelming just perfect as hair products with too much fragrance give my scalp irritaion really quickly.
After one use I found that this gave me shine and much needed moisture- however it did not really help much with the frizz and excessive volume my hair has. :3
I got this at sprouts on sale for $7.99 regular price is about $10.99USD.-a bit pricey for this product, but I would re-purchase on sale again.
I have dry hair and sometimes when I work out my scalp will sweat and make my scalp smelly sweaty-but I'll have frizzy dry hair. When I use shampoos with fragrance then my scalp gets irritation...
Im glad that this shampoo is one of the first that has great fragrance and did not irritate my scalp.
I would repurchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Although I originally rated this higher, I have noticed that after two weeks, despite rinsing thoroughly my hair now seems to have a slight residue whenever I use this which is most unwelcome on my limp, fine hair. I've tried using less and although there is an improvement the residue remains. I rotate this with a non-'cone conditioner and also use a clarifying pre-shampoo a couple of times a week which give me good results. I'm sad as I like the smell, the shine it generally gives and the natural nature of the product. I will use up the massive bottle (!) but I'm still on the quest for that magic natural conditioner. UPDATE: After several months, I am sold on Naturtint Nutrideep Multiplier - after trying numerous 'natural' conditioners this is the only one that works well for me and it doesn't have 'cones.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by MissMegg83

This review is not for the product pictured, it is for the Apricot Shine conditioner bottle that says "NEW AND IMPROVED" on it. I haven't seen the original formula for awhile, which I did like a lot, so I eventually broke down and bought the new one, I seem to never have good experiences when things are changed. This wasn't any different, it might be new, but it definitely wasn't improved. The first day it made my hair a bit shinier but that was it. I only used it for four days and in that time it made my hair much drier and nearly impossible to comb. After two deep conditions and back to the other shampoo I still had some left of (thank goodness!) my hair is back to normal. I did email the customer service department at Jason brands to let them know my displeasure in the new formula but all I got back was changes were made for the better for their customers...so if you decide to purchase a "New and Improved" bottle, I hope it works out better for you than it did for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 6:26:00 AM More reviews by hazelblackolive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This review is of the Jason Natural Apricot Shampoo and Conditioner as I never use either alone so am reviewing the combined benefits. I've been going on a bit of a organic product overhaul, once I'm done with each 'normal' product I replace it with a well researched (read: makeupalley'd) organic alternative. I was a bit apprehensive about switching my shampoo and conditioner to non SLS though because yes, SLS is bad but sometimes its necessary for your hair to look good, but I gave it a go anyway. It's extraordinary. It washes as well as any other good shampoo I've ever used and it's minus any chemicals. It adds such a stunning shine to hair too, which goes a long way in making it appear healthy. I always wonder how some girls get their hair so shiny. Answer: This. The packaging is lacking in the sense that it's hard not to dispense too much product, but I can deal because you learn after a few tries how to lessen it. I only ever wash my scalp, with one pea sized amount, rinse and then repeat until it foams, rinse. Then I condition from the ears down and leave for a few minutes, rinse. And then run some Argan Oil through my lengths and leave to dry. This combination is my HG. Get get get.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by stormV301

LOVING this conditioner! I have been using the Vit E one for a while, and thought I would give this a try - WOW! My hair is even more soft and shiny!!! has a lovely natural apricot scent and just makes my hair feel and look gorgeous :) very good value for money....still not loving their packaging, although I have seen far worse! I have long, quite thick, straight hair, and this makes it look amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by thyniki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very picky about my conditioners. I must say, this stuff is impressive. It gives a nice slip and definitely a lot of shine. Unfortunately, however, while making my hair really soft, shiny, and remarkably frizz-free, it REALLY weighted down my fine hair for some reason, despite not leaving much residue and generally rinsing clean. Unfortunately, the stuff contains 'cones, and left quite a buildup (difficult to wash out) on my hair after using it for a month or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Rienne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is pretty great compared to other recent natural tries! I use it in combination with the matching shampoo, though conditioner success generally dictates my choice of shampoo. This leaves my lightweight, fine hair clean, not greasy, soft, not dry, and with a little bit of volume. It smells nice, doesn't irritate, and is satisfying to use. I regret bringing down the average by giving it a 4, but I am still looking for my HG and reserve judgement! I would buy it again, as it works and isn't horrifyingly expensive given the other options. I am hoping for a terrific natural and easy to make formula to be even better, but I'm still searching for that. :)

In terms of being thick - just add some water and it's great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 6:13:00 AM More reviews by oonaghst

I'm really surprised and impressed with the shampoo and conditioner - my hair feels and looks like silk, it's like having 'virgin' hair even though mine has been coloured for years. It's all swingy and soft and is all bouncy and light.
I do the double wash thing (no lather first time, then loads the second). My hair does feel a bit matted and dry at the back after shampooing (as with all shampoos at the min. due to growing out highlights) but once that conditioner goes on, it's love!
The only thing is I can't stop feeling my hair!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it. It smells great, adds body and shine, and is reasonably priced as well as paraben free. What more can you ask for in a conditioner?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 8:28:00 AM More reviews by HollyHox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this conditioner. It is a well priced silicone-free conditioner that smells awesome and doesn't break me out. I still feel like trying out other conditioners simply because I don't really like the packaging and the bottle gets messy after a while because this conditioner is so thick. Minor flaws, but I will repurchase this while still trying out some other silicone-free conditioners.