November 26, 2014 | 1591 users online

Lipstick - Avon - Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Perfect Plum

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Bettybo75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As I couldnīt find a review for Avon Ultra color rich moisture lipstick in Plum Gorgeous I have to write my review in here..sorry...I got this as a sample in a swap (this little cute mini lipstick) and omg this colour is amaaaazing! very rich and moisturazing (eventhough I hate very creamy lippies this is just in the middle), not too dark not too light, elegant and gorgeous plum colour as its name describes....would like to purchase if I found it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is too dark plum brown. It really makes my lips looks smaller. I have posted two pics above. Maybe perfect for someone who is darker than me, I have tan skin and its just too dark. I may use this as an eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by chocolatefox73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolutely beautiful on me. I'm African-American, so it's "perfect" for me. I love plums and wines.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

This is a deep dark plum, very close to Revlon's Black Cherry. I find the color a bit too bold for my fair complexion and it bleeds, you'll need a lip liner with this.Other than that it's a nice deep plum for anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to Revlon.