July 28, 2014 | 1725 users online

Moisturizers - Kanebo - Sensai Silk Emulsion 1 (Light)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This moisturiser is pleasant enough but it doesn't really appear to do anything for me. I got a very generous sample, so I am glad I got to try it out before deciding whether to buy.

One thing I do want to say about this product is don't be deceived by the price: it seems ridiculously expensive, but the pump holds 200 ml so that's twice the amount most moisturisers hold. With that in mind, this is actually the same price as my favourite Estee Lauder Hydrationist moisturising lotion.

This moisturiser is targeted at combination skin but I found it makes my skin very oily after a few hours. I actually much prefer the feel of my skin after using Hydrationist: soft and plump but not greasy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 6:56:00 PM More reviews by kotsiros

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A very basic but at the time very effective moisturizer for 20 something people, 100 ml in a pump dispenser, economic...Hydrating, protecting and skin friendly.A staple for combination and oily skin that need nothing more than good moisture and protection.Can be used day and night and along the eye area.Very subtle scent and non comedogenic.