August 20, 2014 | 1721 users online

Polishes - Hard Candy - Frenzy

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by fleetgoddess21

Such a lovely bright turquoise. Cream turquoise polishes are my absolute fave and this is an excellent one at a great price. Opaque in 2 coats, dried quickly and was shiny even without a topcoat! I'd totally buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by pinklighter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked the color of this nail polish and used it on my toes, although it turned out darker than I expected. I was VERY unhappy, though, when I took it off and it had stained my nails green. I immediately painted them purple and threw this stuff away. I don't even want to try it again with a base coat, it's not worth it to me. I don't even care about the rings, they only fit my little finger and they look cheap. Not my favorite nail HC nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Squalid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

The PERFECT turquoise. A definite one coater too! I love this to bits.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by tifferifficxo

this is such an awesome color for the summer. it's a funky, turquoise creme. i haven't seen it in person, but i think it may be a pretty good dupe for American Apparel's Mailbu Green. i really love this color. i haven't seen anything quite like this color before & i'm glad i have it in my collection. the only cons about it is that it majorly stains your nails & there's something about the bottle i don't like. i think it's a little dinky looking. besides that, i would recommend it. you can't really go wrong with the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by facetious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so a coat of Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Invisible protects my nails from getting stained blue. This color is really pretty, it's like a dark aqua creme. It's fun to layer over and I can get away with only one coat of this because of how crazy pigmented this is. Formula is pretty nice to work with and lasts on my nails for quite a bit. I don't like applying base coats(I'm lazy) but for the awesome color and loads of fun I have layering over it, I'm willing to forgive that. I have a hate/love relationship with the brush, it's really small and it's nice when you apply polish on the sides of your nail but you have to pile it on, otherwise the polish on the brush dries too fast and applies all goopy on the nail.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Cherub573

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a teal creme nail polish (no glitter or opalescence) and this was PERFECT! Great color, great consistency. The polish went on easily and gave good coverage. I used a clear base coat and 2 coats of polish- no streakiness at all. I saw my first small chip after 3 days, and considering I didn't even use a top coat and the polish was only around $5, that's totally acceptable. LOVE IT. I would absolutely buy more nail polish of this brand. I've been eyeing the yellow actually.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Frenzy is an awesome color, this vivid deep turquoise blue cream...and the application was a dream. So was the wear actually, this color hardly had any chips or tip wear or anything. Price is awesome too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

This is from the new line of Hard Candy available at Wal-Mart stores. I was excited to pick a bunch of these up. They have some very unique colors that arenít always easy to find at the drug store. They come with a cute (but useless to me) plastic ring, just like the old Hard Candy nail polishes, so the packaging is appealing. They are about $5 a piece, a little high for a drug store brand, but not outrageous.

Frenzy is an awesome bright teal cream (no shimmer) color. I almost didnít get it because I felt like I have so many colors like this. I decided to just get it anyways and when I got home I did some comparisons. The only color I have that is close is China Glaze Shower Together, but Frenzy is actually lighter, and greener. The next closest I could find was ChG Turned up Turquoise, but TUT is more green and has a lot of shimmer and is slightly lighter. So I am going to say this shade is pretty unique. That being said, it is worth buying.

I was totally impressed by the formula. The pigmentation is outrageously rich. It went on as bottle color in 1 coat! I love it when this happens! It went on very smooth. It wasnít too runny or too goopy. The texture is prefect. I am very impressed with these nail polishes so far, and I am looking forward to trying more.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by furbz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

as soon as i saw this color, i immediately knew it was a reincarnation of sushi--one of the first HC nail polishes i bought back in the day when they first came out. the best part about this one is that the price is way cheaper now. frenzy is a bright teal color with no shimmer. i haven't removed it yet so i'm not sure about staining but the color is vibrant and the formula is good. you could probably use one coat but i usually do two just because i can never get my color even unless i do.

drying time isn't a problem for me because i use a fast drying top coat anyway. right now i'm using essie's matte about you topcoat as well so it's got a matte finish & even that looks cool. i'm so excited they reincarnated this color! now if only they would do 'shark', a flat grey that they used to have back in the day!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by sleepyhead2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Frenzy is such a cool color. I don't think that I could describe accurately enough how gorgeous this shade is. It is uber hot, a green/blue teal. This formula is a cream and looks really cute on! Now for the cons: The formula is pretty thick. It takes a really long time to dry, especially in between waiting to apply more coats. So, be prepared to be immobile for a while. 2. As cute as this color is, the removal was horrifying. I used pure acetone and it gets any color, glitters off no problem. The polish did come off, however it left me with smurf fingers. I did apply base coat, as I do with any of my other polishes, and this is the 1st polish that stained my nails this bad. I have very slight ridges on my nails, and a blue tinge stuck onto them like glue. If you plan on repainting your nails after taking off Frenzy, don't use a sheer or light polish. Overall, cute and I mean absolutely hot shade, but the end result was pretty disappointing.