Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush

4.7

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

on 3/17/2015 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my favourite brushes in my collection, It's part of my everyday makeup routine! Even though it says "Bronzer Brush" I use it as a Kabuki/Powder brush. I use this brush to apply by face powder on top of my moisteriser (which gives an airbrush and full coverage look), to pack on powder on any redness/red spots and to blend out my bronzer and blush (if i over applied opps lol). It works great to blur and blend products really well. I've had this for over a year and its just as new. There is a little shedding when i wash it but no dramas.

on 2/12/2015 10:38:00 PM

Freaking amazing at applying powder! I've yet to use it for liquid/cream foundation because I like my Sigma f80 for that. It's super soft and dense and looks more expensive than my Tarte bamboo airbrush.

on 1/27/2015 11:16:00 PM

This brush is so enormous and yet so awesome. It distributes powder beautifully all over my face and the bristles are so soft that it is such a delight to use this. I did not think I was going to love this brush as much as I did, but this really blows a lot of the products out of the water because of how well it buffs powder into the skin.

on 1/16/2015 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I feel pointless writing this review because obviously you can see from the others, this brush is awesome and super cheap. Go buy it.

on 12/27/2014 7:33:00 PM

I love this brush! For the price this brush is amazing and I would tell anyone who can get their hands on this brush to get it! I love it and use if for multiple things not just bronzer. This brush is very dense and does not shed at all. This is the most amazing brush and feels like a high end brush for a low price and is worth every cent.

on 12/27/2014 7:22:00 PM

I absolutely adore this brush!! It's dense, soft bristles are perfect for applying foundation or powder, and it's great for blending out any harsh lines. The handle is thick and sturdy. I've been using this consistently for well over a year with zero shedding. I would recommend this to everyone.

on 11/27/2014 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This brush is nice as an all-over powder brush, although I consider it too large for bronzer. However, after a year of using it regularly it's starting to shed about 10 bristles with each wash and has gotten considerably smaller. I would not recommend purchasing this.

on 11/20/2014 12:21:00 AM

HG!!!! I use this to apply my liquid foundation and its PERFECTION!

on 10/17/2014 2:55:00 PM

I'm so excited I finally got this!!! It is sooo niceee! for bronzer and powder --totally pointless to go out and buy a 60$ big powder brush. It is firm enough to control the application yet soft enough on the skin. It's a tiny bit scratchy but nothing that would bother anyone, I find that regular powder brushes scratch more (except for a chanel kabuki I have)
Good for bronzer and powder, great price!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my fave brush to bronze my face with. It's wide enough where it can hit all the areas on your face in one swipe. It's dense enough to apply product to the face without having to press too hard. Definitely would repurchase!

Popular Makeup Brushes