April 19, 2014 | 1653 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by beautykrazy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not at all surprised at the top rating - you NEED THIS BRUSH!!! It has no flaws. It applies bronzer so wonderfully you can't even tell you're wearing product. Even the cheapest bronzer will look natural & expensive when applied with this brush. It buffs and pushes product into the skin so beautifully you can achieve the most flawless, seamless look with no effort. Just wonderful, and so inexpensive. I use it for many things, blush, powder, mineral foundation....anytime I need to blend things out or smooth out harsh edges I turn to this. It's even great for running over the decollete, arms, chest, down the calves. It never sheds, washes very easily and retains its shape. Ecotools make great brushes!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by alisdr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok I don't know if it's just me but I had the original brush (like the one shown in the picture) and it was amazing. My favorite brush ever...up until the day that I was washing it and every single one of the bristles just fell off the brush. I thought maybe I got water inside of it by accident even though I'm very careful not to do that so I didn't blame the brush for doing that. I had it for approximately 3 years. I immediately ordered a new one from ulta for a little over $12 and this one looks and feels a different. The metallic part holding the handle and the bristles together is not silver anymore but more like a broze-y color and the bristles are darker... Looks nicer than the older one but feels cheaper. The bristles feel more plastic-y and and less dense than the older version. Don't get me wrong, it is still a nice brush but I prefer the older one so much better. I haven't even used this one but I can tell the difference between the two. I just found the older version on ebay and ordered it so this one is going back to ulta.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by fatkittykitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I never though I'd buy a brush from Wal-Mart (aside from Elf Studio), but I was curious, and I can say this brush deserves its accolades and more.

I use it for liquid foundation/BB cream and it does not absorb the product and it creates the most amazing natural-looking coverage. I also use it to apply HD powder. It is soft enough that it can bend into the corners around nose and such but some extra work is required for around the eyes, etc. It is incredibly soft, plush and DENSE but not stiff.

The price is insane for such a good quality brush. This will be a permanent addition to my collection, can't live without!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Love2Laugh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this brush yet. I've had mine for over 2 years. And, I really have never had a "favorite" brush so to elevate this brush to a 5 star status is a huge for me. I often get frustrated with brushes, and usually am never loyal to any one brush for applying whatever make-up I am using on myself at the time. The Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush really does deserve a 5 star status because first, it is low-cost, who doesn't love that! And let me say, low-cost doesn't always translate to quality, but in this case it does. Second, this brush washes up beautifully and I have never had it shed on me. Third, I use this brush in so many different ways - for blending my Bobbi Brown stick foundation into my skin, for applying cream blush to my cheeks, for applying a light dusting of powder blush, for applying powder, for blending all my make-up on my face after I have applied it... I could go on and on, but lastly let me say this is one brush I think is really a fantastic tool to have in your make-up kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by kinamorata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first makeup brush I ever bought, $11 CAD from Walmart. I've had it for almost three years, it's still in great condition. I haven't had any issue with shedding. Back in the day, I used this for everything - liquid foundation, powder foundation, setting powder and even blush (just dip a small part of the brush on the blush and blend away!) I love how dense it is and applies everything like a dream. Nowadays, I just use it to set my foundation or to fix a mistake when I am overzealous with my Nars blush application. I use anti-bacterial soap from Bath&Body Works to clean it twice a week, I put soap in one palm and swirl the brush, never holding the brush upright under the faucet and then lay it upside down on a clean towel to dry. The only thing I don't like is that it takes almost two days for it to dry. (I should just get another one and rotate.) I like how this stands on its own, all my other brushes are kept separately in a cup. This is a must have brush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this brush to apply bronzer to my face, neck, chest and body. It's really similar to Tarte's Bamboo Airbrush Foundation brush, but I think I like Tarte's a little bit more because it flares out at the ends more than this one does. At first it seems like its a little too full and dense to blend the product, but overtime it loosens up. It has really soft Talkon bristles, and a large handle that takes some getting use to. Overall it's a really nice brush, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Andreapadillaca

Me encanta esta brocha! Perfecta para el polvo ( clinique) y para el bronzer. Es densa y para nada se ha le ha caĆ­do ni un pelito.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Megan18613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE. I actually use this brush to apply liquid foundation, and it does a stand-up job!
I have also used it for its purpose, bronzer, and I find it's great at that too.

The hairs are dense and soft, so it doesn't just squash against your face and apply powders where you never intended them to go. It's precise and sturdy, with a thick handle for quick application. I've used it multiple times and have not seen one bit of shedding. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

This is a very sturdy, soft, high quality brush. But I bought it for contouring, and since the bristles are so dense and large, I have to be very very careful and precise. I am not giving it a bad rating because I do not know if it was made for that purpose.

I've owned this brush for over a year and I've had 0 shedding which is amazing. It's also cruelty-free and environmentally friendly.

I would recommend this as a blending brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by ncashen

Ecotools brushes are very underrated. They are as soft and sturdy as some of the more expensive brushes I've tried, such as MAC. I like their eco-friendly image and standards. I bought this brush in a set. I find that is the best value, and you can have fun trying out brush types and sizes you normally wouldn't buy.

This brush feels weighty in your hand. There is very little bristle loss when using it. It distributes bronzer, blush, or powder foundation with ease. I used it over and over again with my MAC bronzer (which lasted so long, I had to put the compact in my MAC recycle bin before it was even empty).

I clean these brushes by dampening a soft cloth with brush cleaner and wiping it down, never immersing it or getting it soaking wet. I let it air dry on a clean dry stack of paper towels. I keep my brushes in a separate case in my cosmetics drawer. I never find any lost bristles in there either. That is a very good sign.

Great quality at a great price. I will continue to buy these. I also use the eye shadow brush frequently. Ecotools makes a mini travel brush set with shorter handles. Lovely.