December 21, 2014 | 1842 users online

Lip Liners - MAC - Lipliner- Auburn

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by carlybabes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Warm, deep red. This is gorgeous on its own with lip balm, and it works just as beautifully with just about any red lipstick. It will deepen bright reds, and warm up pinky reds.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I love deep colours and went into the MAC store to get a more neutral colour for a change. The SA gave me this to try anyway and I couldn't help myself. It looked gorgeous, really brought out my dark NC 42 colouring. In fact the SA insisted I get this instead if the other neutral colour I had picked out. Of course, I got both!

I should mention that I like to use lip liners as lipstick because I love a good matte finish. I wear this over balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this to wear with a new YSL lipstick I bought and Auburn looks beautiful with it and I'm sure Auburn will go hand in hand with my trusty MAC Chili lipstick perfectly well too! I'm an NC45 in MAC and a Butterscotch in Fashion Fair. I love wearing the MAC Mahogany lip pencil with red lipsticks too but Auburn is just as wonderful with them all!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by ceen

Beautiful blood-brick red. Smooth application, non-drying and readily blendable with different glosses to create a wealth of pigment possibilites.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by sarsar1

I love this lipliner! i wear it with MAC CHILI (matte) lipstick and also MAC VIVA GLAM I. Its a gorgeous reddy brown colour and works perfectly with my golden brown skin tone (NC45).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 8:47:00 AM More reviews by ColourQueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Auburn is my absolute favourite lipliner....ever!!! I wear it with all my reds and sometimes even mix it with more neutral toned colours. I once wore auburn just on its own, blended well into my lips and got a million compliments! Auburn will 'always' be a keeper in my makeup bag!!! Looks the best with paired with 'spicy, warm' reds (like chili)! I think this lipliner should be an essential for anyone who has rich-brunette or auburn hair and a warmer golden skintone - if this is you, run, don't walk to get this lipliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by wee_moggie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this and I LOVE it! I have a hard time with reds to suit my very light olive face, and also the look I want to create that expresses who I am. Most reds look to bright and garish on me--not the look for me! The brown and orange in this creates just the right red for me, nice and dark. Oh, I should mention that I use this as a lipstick. I love matte lipsticks, and I found that many lip pencils work as perfect matte lipsticks. MAC's lip pencils are great for this. Some lip pencils have a sheen to them, but MAC's are pure matte. Also, it is a much cheaper alternative to NARS's jumbo lip pencil, which is out of my budget.

This is a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2008 8:42:00 AM More reviews by foreverxsummer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this for the first time yesterday when I went clubbing. It stayed put under my gloss for 5 hours of heavy sweating. It goes on very smoothly and is very easy to fill your lips with. The color is really pretty as well. A true auburn tone, like said below. Not too red, not too brown, just great. It looks sexy and classy on my NC30 skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2007 7:16:00 PM More reviews by callmecordelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a lovely colour -- a deep brick red -- and glides on very smoothly, but on me it's DARK. Oh boy, is it ever dark. If I want to get gothed up for Hallowe'en, this will be the liner for me, let me tell you. Otherwise...too dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2005 1:51:00 PM More reviews by tonicologne

Auburn lipliner is incredible! It's not too brown or orange. Very under-rated imo. Goes great with orangy reds, oranges and under gloss.