C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Cordial in Warm Spiced Cider

4.9

on 12/25/2010 8:44:00 PM

This is your basic clear lipgloss with some perks. It has a nice minty sensation due to the .25% of peppermint in the gloss which I find refreshing and also the taste, though I know your not supposed to eat your gloss, is pleasant. Finally the scent of this is amazing, very true to name. To me this is the perfect clear gloss to wear in the fall.

on 12/12/2009 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This and the hot buttered rum are my favorites from the winter cordials collection. This is like B&BW winter candy apple fragrance in a gloss/balm form and I love it! Like previous reviewers stated, this isn't as minty as some of their balms but if it was it would be a bit off. The little bit of shimmer makes these more wearable on a daily basis for they make me feel a little more made up. A real winner!

on 11/8/2009 11:48:00 PM

This is a very yummy, spiced apple lip gloss. I cant really taste the mint in this.. it basically only tastes like a very strong spiced apple taste. very yummy if you love apple anything! The color of the lip gloss is a very sheer white with silver micro glitter sparkle. Very pretty!

on 11/4/2009 6:03:00 PM

YUM! Of all the new C.O. Bigelow Lip products I've tried, the Warm Spiced Cider is the one where I smell and taste the peppermint oil the least. In this case, I think it's a pro for this flavor.

The gloss smells exactly like Apple Cider, which is divine. It tastes like cinnamon, which is also very nice. Even though I don't smell or taste the peppermint oil as much in this particular product, I can still completely feel the cooling sensation on my lips.

The color of the gloss is a sheer silvery color with shimmer. It makes my lips look simple and shiny, and the shimmer isn't overdone at all. The gloss also lasts for a decent amount of time, and it softens my lips really nicely (so there isn't a need to put a lip balm underneath it).

I can honestly say that these new Winter glosses are amazing (except for the Hot Chocolate one, but that's just my personal taste). They're fun, festive, and yummy. Nobody should miss out on these!

on 10/28/2009 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh my gosh, these are sooo cute. I've been a fan of the menthas for years now and I always get so excited to get their seasonal ones and this years winter ones do not disappoint, like this years summer ones. This one smells exactly like spiced cider. I will use these all winter, because they make lips so soft, shiny and beautiful.

on 10/26/2009 9:35:00 AM

I am obsessed with this product, it looks really good on and it smells absolutely delicious. I love Christmas scents/Christmas stuff in general and I plan on buying a couple more tubes of this to last me the winter!

Absolutely yummy! I got this because I had a ten off 30 coupon, and I needed to meet the total purchase requirement to use it. The taste is very accurate compared to the real thing. My only beef is that it lasts all of five minutes before disappearing, which is a disappointment considering the slightly steep price per tube (minus one lippie). But still, this is a unique lip gloss flavor that I don't see very often in other holiday lines. I want to try the hot buttered rum next!

Popular Lip Glosses