April 17, 2014 | 1353 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush #127 Honeymoon

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by CorynAudreyxo

This is my favorite blush for night looks in the summer when my skin gets tan. It's also nice to use as a highlight. Not bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by aristeasarikakis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this blush in Honeymoon, Pin Up and Living Doll and i L O V E it! I use it as a blush & highlight in one. I don't care too much about how glittery it is because it's often gloomy and cloudy here but I don't think this looks too good in direct sunlight because of the sparkle. Overall, i would definitely repurchase this multiple times

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Jessrockstarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have been using this blush for a year, possibly longer, and it's just beautiful. I'm in love with the shimmer in it. I have dry skin, so naturally i'm very matte, but this really brightens up my cheeks and looks so fresh. loves it!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product during a phase in which I was really into the "dewy" look, and I have to say it wasn't one of my best moves.

Looking back on pictures of me wearing this blush, the camera flash pretty much bounces off of my face. I think this is because I treated this product more like a blush (as it is advertised as such) and less like a highlighter.

The trick is to be very careful in applying this blush/highlighter, since the shimmer factor is especially high. While I would usually dust blush in and around my cheeks to add warmth, I would suggest just sticking to where you would apply highlighter instead. Or, better yet, just layer this product on top of an actual matte blush to add dimension.

Overall, I this prodecut should be marketed as a highlighter to use sparingly. Don't make the same mistakes I did (haha)!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by moxie345

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product. I've never worn it as a blush, but as a highlighter, it is excellent on my NC15 skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by ChloeYoung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color looks really cute in the pan. the perfect peachy sheen one expects from mineral blushes. But this one is just not up to par in terms of texture. it is way too powdery, one swipe with a soft brush can scrape off tons of product, which ends up everywhere except for on the cheeks. Application takes a lot of effort.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This IS A DOUBLE WHAMMY!!! HA! The blush is like a highlighter and a blush in one! The perfect blush for when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup. Its kinda like a pink and peach with a lotta shimmer but not overpowering. I wouldn't recommend this if you have any breakouts on your cheeks, it will make it stand out more

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by PrincessZelda91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the version of this product that is pink with lavender and gold. I love this blush as a highlighter! For me there isn't enough pigment in it to use as a blush, but it is my perfect highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by strawberribear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love, love, LOVE this blush.
It a is pearly, satiny, peachy/slight baby pink color with gold and lilac tones swirled in. It is really suble in it's color and more prominant in highlighting. I don't mind that the pigment is subtle, I actually love that about it. I like to use this for highlighting as well as pairing underneath a matte, bold blush so that it tones down a blush that is too dark for my fair complexion.

Will definintely repurchase as long as it is made.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am an NC35 for color refrence.

I absolutely love this "blush"! I would definitely consider it more so as a luminizer or a highlighter, but that's just me. I do use this as a blush though, but not alone. I pair this with Hard Candy's Blush in "Skinny Dipping" (my all time fav blush) and I feel as though this has similar coral-esk/ peachy tones to it. It's absolutely gorgeous in the pan, a beautiful peach color with gold/purple veining. I could just stare at it haha. At first glance, you think it would come out to be much more pigmented...but it's definitely very sheer, but does still give off color! I honestly think I just have to get through the next few layers of it before the true pigmentation makes an appearance, which is fine by me since I already wear a blush underneath it. This shows up great on my very tan olive skin. I swirl this in the pan about 3-4 times, tap off the excess and brush onto the top of my cheekbones and apples of my cheeks. I may add more of my other blush according to how " luminous " I look. This definitely gives an etheral glow , and so does "Tiki" which I highly recommend. I would definitely repurchase but I don't think I will have to for a very long time. ilove the way this looks with my NC30 skin, its gorgeous and honestly gives me a glow from within.