October 20, 2014 | 1988 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush - Honeymoon 127

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 4:25:00 AM More reviews by ilikefishh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely works best as a highlighter.
The sheen is a gorgeous very light pink. Goes on so smooth and not chalky at all.
Works well with my oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by cmsteele

I bought this with all intentions of using it as a blush; however, it is a GORGEOUS highlighter. I apply a different blush as normal and then use this to highlight. It comes out beautiful and has a nice glow on the skin. Plus, it is very inexpensive!! I give it a thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by KikiTamato

This is my go to highlighter. It is a blush but works a lot better as a highlighter. The packaging wears out easily so the lid rarely stays closed but for the price and product I can handle that :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by RainaVixen

I wouldn't purchase this product as a blush but rather as a highlighter.. It doesn't AT ALL deliver as a blush in my opinion, it's better as a highlighter because it gives a glossy like shine. Overall i would buy it again but only as a highlight, but it's kind of misleading because the blush looks like it's pink but when you apply it, it's not pink at all.. weird

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh, this is lovely. However, on my oily NC25/30 skin - it's just not so lovely. This is BEAUTIFUL while swatched and on the skin. It gives such a "lit from within" glow to the cheeks. Paired with a light contour and it's flawless. I originally purchased this because it seemed similar to Benefit's Coralista - which it definitely is in terms of the beautiful sheen/finely milled shimmer/finish. (although this is definitely lighter and more pink - less coral) Anywho, on my skin this borderlines highlighter. It is so shimmery/tad bit frosty that it just doesn't look natural. I have seen this on lighter skin tones and I think it works better for them than it does me. Also, I have extremely oily skin and have grown to dislike any overly frosty makeup that mimics the "glow" I get after becoming sweaty. I wish this could work so badly - perhaps this will be better in the winter when my foundation gets a bit lighter!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by CorynAudreyxo

This is my favorite blush for night looks in the summer when my skin gets tan. It's also nice to use as a highlight. Not bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by aristeasarikakis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this blush in Honeymoon, Pin Up and Living Doll and i L O V E it! I use it as a blush & highlight in one. I don't care too much about how glittery it is because it's often gloomy and cloudy here but I don't think this looks too good in direct sunlight because of the sparkle. Overall, i would definitely repurchase this multiple times

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Jessrockstarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have been using this blush for a year, possibly longer, and it's just beautiful. I'm in love with the shimmer in it. I have dry skin, so naturally i'm very matte, but this really brightens up my cheeks and looks so fresh. loves it!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product during a phase in which I was really into the "dewy" look, and I have to say it wasn't one of my best moves.

Looking back on pictures of me wearing this blush, the camera flash pretty much bounces off of my face. I think this is because I treated this product more like a blush (as it is advertised as such) and less like a highlighter.

The trick is to be very careful in applying this blush/highlighter, since the shimmer factor is especially high. While I would usually dust blush in and around my cheeks to add warmth, I would suggest just sticking to where you would apply highlighter instead. Or, better yet, just layer this product on top of an actual matte blush to add dimension.

Overall, I this prodecut should be marketed as a highlighter to use sparingly. Don't make the same mistakes I did (haha)!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by moxie345

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product. I've never worn it as a blush, but as a highlighter, it is excellent on my NC15 skin!