Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush - Honeymoon 127

4.1

I am in love with this blush/highlighter. I use it most as a blush though. I'm an NC25-NC30 and this blush shows up on me very well. It gives me that pinkish/peach luminous glow that looks very natural and very very pretty. It's more like pearlescent effect...no obvious glitter at all and not quite what you would call "shimmery" neither but it's more like pinkish/peach opalescent/pearlescent to me. The color shows up very very pretty and the glow....whoo!!

The staying power is surprisingly really good for a $7 product. I would say it stays on my combination/oily skin for a good 8-9 hours. I have been testing and comparing the staying power of this Hard Candy blush/highlighter vs MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (in 'Lighscapade') and I have to say that Hard Candy won - hands down. It lasts way longer than MAC, seriously. I usually put my makeup on around 7:00 am and by noon MAC is fading away already but Hard Candy stays intact 'til around 4:00 pm. And $7 vs $32? Hmmm.....

I will definitely re-purchase this blush again and again :)

on 1/9/2015 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This blush is just very pretty im in love. I do wear it as a blush.. its very shimmery tough so its goid as a highlighter but you can also use it on the inner corner of your eyes and brow bone.

on 11/8/2014 11:21:00 AM

I agree with the other reviewers, it does work best as a highlighter. But for days when I have been up all night studying, this brightens my face like no other. I sweep it on and I am good to go. Its shimmery (but not glittery) and gives a believable glow. I also like that it doesn't make me look obviously made up.

on 9/12/2014 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Definitely works best as a highlighter.
The sheen is a gorgeous very light pink. Goes on so smooth and not chalky at all.
Works well with my oily skin.

on 8/21/2014 8:53:00 PM

I bought this with all intentions of using it as a blush; however, it is a GORGEOUS highlighter. I apply a different blush as normal and then use this to highlight. It comes out beautiful and has a nice glow on the skin. Plus, it is very inexpensive!! I give it a thumbs up!

on 8/9/2014 1:37:00 AM

This is my go to highlighter. It is a blush but works a lot better as a highlighter. The packaging wears out easily so the lid rarely stays closed but for the price and product I can handle that :)

on 7/13/2014 9:39:00 AM

I wouldn't purchase this product as a blush but rather as a highlighter.. It doesn't AT ALL deliver as a blush in my opinion, it's better as a highlighter because it gives a glossy like shine. Overall i would buy it again but only as a highlight, but it's kind of misleading because the blush looks like it's pink but when you apply it, it's not pink at all.. weird

on 5/20/2014 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Oh, this is lovely. However, on my oily NC25/30 skin - it's just not so lovely. This is BEAUTIFUL while swatched and on the skin. It gives such a "lit from within" glow to the cheeks. Paired with a light contour and it's flawless. I originally purchased this because it seemed similar to Benefit's Coralista - which it definitely is in terms of the beautiful sheen/finely milled shimmer/finish. (although this is definitely lighter and more pink - less coral) Anywho, on my skin this borderlines highlighter. It is so shimmery/tad bit frosty that it just doesn't look natural. I have seen this on lighter skin tones and I think it works better for them than it does me. Also, I have extremely oily skin and have grown to dislike any overly frosty makeup that mimics the "glow" I get after becoming sweaty. I wish this could work so badly - perhaps this will be better in the winter when my foundation gets a bit lighter!

This is my favorite blush for night looks in the summer when my skin gets tan. It's also nice to use as a highlight. Not bad.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this blush in Honeymoon, Pin Up and Living Doll and i L O V E it! I use it as a blush & highlight in one. I don't care too much about how glittery it is because it's often gloomy and cloudy here but I don't think this looks too good in direct sunlight because of the sparkle. Overall, i would definitely repurchase this multiple times

Popular Blush Products