July 23, 2014 | 1308 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush #127 Honeymoon

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by RainaVixen

I wouldn't purchase this product as a blush but rather as a highlighter.. It doesn't AT ALL deliver as a blush in my opinion, it's better as a highlighter because it gives a glossy like shine. Overall i would buy it again but only as a highlight, but it's kind of misleading because the blush looks like it's pink but when you apply it, it's not pink at all.. weird

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh, this is lovely. However, on my oily NC25/30 skin - it's just not so lovely. This is BEAUTIFUL while swatched and on the skin. It gives such a "lit from within" glow to the cheeks. Paired with a light contour and it's flawless. I originally purchased this because it seemed similar to Benefit's Coralista - which it definitely is in terms of the beautiful sheen/finely milled shimmer/finish. (although this is definitely lighter and more pink - less coral) Anywho, on my skin this borderlines highlighter. It is so shimmery/tad bit frosty that it just doesn't look natural. I have seen this on lighter skin tones and I think it works better for them than it does me. Also, I have extremely oily skin and have grown to dislike any overly frosty makeup that mimics the "glow" I get after becoming sweaty. I wish this could work so badly - perhaps this will be better in the winter when my foundation gets a bit lighter!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by CorynAudreyxo

This is my favorite blush for night looks in the summer when my skin gets tan. It's also nice to use as a highlight. Not bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by aristeasarikakis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this blush in Honeymoon, Pin Up and Living Doll and i L O V E it! I use it as a blush & highlight in one. I don't care too much about how glittery it is because it's often gloomy and cloudy here but I don't think this looks too good in direct sunlight because of the sparkle. Overall, i would definitely repurchase this multiple times

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Jessrockstarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have been using this blush for a year, possibly longer, and it's just beautiful. I'm in love with the shimmer in it. I have dry skin, so naturally i'm very matte, but this really brightens up my cheeks and looks so fresh. loves it!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product during a phase in which I was really into the "dewy" look, and I have to say it wasn't one of my best moves.

Looking back on pictures of me wearing this blush, the camera flash pretty much bounces off of my face. I think this is because I treated this product more like a blush (as it is advertised as such) and less like a highlighter.

The trick is to be very careful in applying this blush/highlighter, since the shimmer factor is especially high. While I would usually dust blush in and around my cheeks to add warmth, I would suggest just sticking to where you would apply highlighter instead. Or, better yet, just layer this product on top of an actual matte blush to add dimension.

Overall, I this prodecut should be marketed as a highlighter to use sparingly. Don't make the same mistakes I did (haha)!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by moxie345

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product. I've never worn it as a blush, but as a highlighter, it is excellent on my NC15 skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by ChloeYoung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color looks really cute in the pan. the perfect peachy sheen one expects from mineral blushes. But this one is just not up to par in terms of texture. it is way too powdery, one swipe with a soft brush can scrape off tons of product, which ends up everywhere except for on the cheeks. Application takes a lot of effort.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This IS A DOUBLE WHAMMY!!! HA! The blush is like a highlighter and a blush in one! The perfect blush for when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup. Its kinda like a pink and peach with a lotta shimmer but not overpowering. I wouldn't recommend this if you have any breakouts on your cheeks, it will make it stand out more

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by PrincessZelda91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the version of this product that is pink with lavender and gold. I love this blush as a highlighter! For me there isn't enough pigment in it to use as a blush, but it is my perfect highlighter.