October 26, 2014 | 1182 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Laneige - Lip & Eye Makeup Cleanser Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by BellaVespa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use to use Nivea 3 in 1 waterproof makeup remover to remove my Dior blackout waterproof mascara. I would normally have to wipe my eyes several times and using up to at least 3-4 cotton pads on each eye. So after being sick of rubbing my eyes too much i decided to squeeze some product on a cotton pad and leave it on my eye for about 5 mins or sometimes longer and then just wiped it away.

I stumbled across Laneige when i had to find something cheap to add to my basket so i could make it to free shipping haha. After reading such great reviews on this remover i still wasn't sure if i wanted it because my other laneige products (moisture balancing emulsion & firming sleeping pack) seems to break me out a little bit. Typical me being an impulsive buyer, i just bit the bullet and bought it.

The first time i used it, i used about 2 or 3 squirts on a cotton pad and did light circular rubs over my eyelashes twice then wiped under my lower lashes. If anyone uses Dior blackout waterproof will know that this mascara does not budge and when it does, it take forever to remove. I looked in the mirror and saw it was all gone and i only used 1 cotton pad! I'm also happy that it did not sting my eyes :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, toughest eye primer and gel liner I can find to be removed.

Compared to the Lancome Bi-Facil, the Laneige is less oily but just as effective. When I'm only removing makeup to redo my face w/out a full facial/soap/water cleansing, I make do w/ more Bioderma on the eyes (scrub! BAD) b/c I don't want to have the Bi-Facil oily residue left around the eye area.... now I would reach for the Laneige instead.

My friend gave me a sample bottle, but I probably would repurchase this if I should ever run out of Lancome GWPs.. Laneige is 150ml $18.50 on Sasa vs Lancome is 125ml $28.00.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by christineneogoh

This product is not very oily as compared with L'oreal or Lancome's waterproof eye makeup removers. However, I am happy to declare that it works better than both Lancome and L'oreal.

It is able to remove my very stubborn dejavu mascara effortlessly and doesn't leave an oily residue or film in or on my eyes at all.

Having said that, I would hope that they redesign the bottle as it would be good if we don't have to screw open the cap to pour out the contents.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by shinjikun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very good makeup remover, use only for your eyes and lips. Takes away waterproof instantly. A lot less tugging on the eyes best makeup remover yet. Almost all laneige stuff is hg.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Doby

it is easy to remove mascara and other eye makeup with this product , plus love the pretty pink bottle, nice fragrance too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The best makeup remover for Japanese fiber mascaras (known to be very waterproof)! Another plus is that this does not irritate my eyes and it takes less time to wipe off my makeup.

I wish this came with a pump just like the discontinued (blue bottle).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

Really good stuff - it removes mascara/shadow/liner so easily with minimal tugging required on the lids. Doesn't sting or irritate my eyes (I have very sensitive eyes!) and although it leaves residue on the eyes after using, it washes off easily with water.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 9:42:00 AM More reviews by beautyqueen77

Wow! This removes my eyeliner very well. I put it on a cotton pad and wipe my lower lid and amazing all the liner came off without hassle. Does not irritate my eyes which can be quite sensitive to other cleansers. And though it has oil, I dont feel oily after use. I m so glad I bought this! Now I have no worries putting any type of waterproof eyemakeup. I gave it full rating.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by mu5icbtch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG eyemakeup remover.
Other things I've used have either stung my eyes, not taken my makeup off properly, or taken too long to take my makeup off. I purchased this while out in Korea & it was pretty cheap.

It comes in a pink bottle which has the layer of oil ontop and liquid on the bottom. You shake it together before putting it on a cotton wool pad and wiping your eye. I actually don't use waterproof mascara ever, but I still chose this formula simply because I figured it'll take makeup off a quicker than with the regular version.

Anyway, man I'm impressed! It takes my eyemakeup off SO quickly, with no tugging required. I have the world's most sensitive eyes and this doesn't irritate them whatsoever. I even use this stuff on my waterline to remove my eyeliner and it doesn't hurt or sting. Seriously, all my eyemakeup is removed (2 or 3 layers mascara, lots of eyeliner) is about 5 seconds. Is that even possible?! Either way, I'm amazed.

This stuff has water lily extracts and iris extracts - it purifies and soothes the skin and clarifies the eye area. I've actually found that my lashes have grown SO MUCH after using this for about 6-7 months now. I used to have average length lashes but now they're so long I get complimented on them all the time. I guess it's because this eyemakeup remover conditions them or something.

I would definatly recommend this and repurchase.