July 26, 2014 | 1033 users online

Mascara - Clarins - Wonder Perfect mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have to say, I LOVE this mascara. It really lengthens and does not clump. It is not so great for volume, but as a person with fairly sparse lashes, I no longer expect miracles. I find this mascara comes off okay with makeup removing wipes, I haven't noticed that it's anymore difficult to remove than any other mascara. I got it as part of my mascara sampler kit, so due to the price I'm not sure I ever would have bought it. I do love clarins products however. I will post a picture when I get to a computer, but I've never seen a mascara as lengthening and non-clumping as this one.. In one or two swipes too!! It is definitely my favourite out of all of the ones that came in my mascara sampler kit (bad gal lash, LancĂ´me hypnose drama, smashbox eye brightening, and a few others). Would definitely recommend :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by tabloid

Before I review the mascara's performance, I just have to mention that I have tried many different brands of mascara (from drug store brands to very high end brands) and I have never had one that was so hard to remove at the end of the day! My favourite cleanser, Philosophy's Purity Made Simple, usually takes off mascara and other eye makeup very easily, but I had to scrub and scrub, and the next morning I still looked like a raccoon! The next day, I used Neutrogena's make-up remover wipes (which are supposed to take off even waterproof mascara) and I had the same problem. On day 3, I used an eye makeup remover specifically formulated for waterproof makeup (even though the Clarins Wonder formula I bought is the regular one, not the waterproof one) and I finally got it all off by using about half the bottle.
The mascara itself is pretty ordinary: it's not the worst mascara I ever used, nor is it the best. It lengthens and volumizes my lashes to a certain extent, but not enough to rave about. I certainly will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Got a sample size so cannot attest for the "real" tube(s)...Based on the sample...An OK mascara...Glides on wet but evenly. Not nearly enough volume for my already long lashes, but for those looking for length, they've got it!! Will not re-purchase, just not enough of a "wow factor" for me but decent for natural looks indeed...Or, as an alternative, I find it's great as a layering mascara w/ another natural mascara. @ Any rate, if you're looking for any sort of false lash effect, you most likely won't get it from this mascara unless your blessed w/ long, thick lashes naturally.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by mariannepilgaard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara says to lengthen and volumize your lashes. The wand is quite thin and the formula rather wet. I find that whilst it does volumize somewhat this is more a mascara for those who prefer a very natural look (rather than a vavawoom look). I have tried the formula with a different wand however this does not give the effect that I am looking for (volume and length - favourite mascaras include Lancome Hypnose, Givenchy Noir Couture and EL Sumptous Extreme). So - for those of you who want a slightly more defined lash but not extreme volume this may be for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by ivana89

Didn't like it. I decided to give up on it after having used it several times. It is very difficult to apply (the wand isn't practical and i'm not the type to spend so much time on applying my mascara), the result is just blah. If I apply more than one coat, it becomes a disaster: I only end up having extremely clumpy, spidery lashes. It does give a little bit of volume but no length whatsoever. There are much better mascaras out there, that's for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by juliastockholm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this as a daytime mascara, and I like a lot. It doesn't give me all the volume I want, and although I reach for my diorshow most mornings, I am happy to have this and do use it. It does have a bit of eyeliner effect, great for when you don't have a lot of time. I never curl my lashes, so I can't say anything about how well it does that. I think this will be great for summer, when I tend to wear less makeup in the day.

I wear contacts and have had no trouble at all with this mascara. It doesn't get in my eyes, doesn't smell funny or smudge. It does the job, and it does it well. Happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by mkabob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best mascara I've ever used. Elongates and curls.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by lovemyangel1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Now if you take Mascara - Clarins - Lengthening Mascara
and put that on first then add Clarins wonder perfect mascara on top it really makes your eyes pop but it feels really dry I can do better with drug store brands

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Received a sample of this with a magazine in the color 01 Wonder Black. It is indeed a deep black, very glam! Volume-wise I think it just an average mascara to be honest, I don't notice any differences from, for instance, 2000 Calorie from Max Factor. So I will not buy the full-size. There are better mascara's in this price range (High Impact-Clinique, Tridimensionale-Collistar).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Yonii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like it how the intensive black colour brings out my dark brown eyes. Nice brush too, it never clumps and gives both length and volume. So happy that I bought it :D